33

Becca's Pov

NO!!!!

I felt my heart breaking as Alan stood up from Aiden's body and grinned at what he had done. 

"Release your wings."

I blinked and as if I was sucked from this world I found myself surrounded by white clouds and a clear blue sky. I looked around and a soft voice cleared itself and I turned around and I saw a woman who's hair was a white as the full moon.

Her white dress flowed around her and she smiled kindly at me. A wolf walked out from behind her and she reached her hand out and stroked the wolf's head and she looked at the wolf with a smile and then she looked back at me. 

"Rebecca, my darling daughter. Now is the time. Release your wings. Save your mate."

I blinked in shock and it took me a while but I soon figured out who this woman in front of me was. 

I got down on my knees and I bowed my head and I said "Goddess. I don't understand."

I looked at her and I said "Am I dead?"

She smiled and said "Not yet my darling. I pulled you from earth so I could talk to you. We don't have much time my daughter. When I send you back, you must do as I tell you."

I gulped and I nodded and she smiled and said "Release your wings, Becca. Release them and win this battle, my daughter."

I looked at her and I thought of what she said and I looked at the wolf and then I looked at the moon goddess and I rose to my feet.

I looked at her and I said "Goddess, I have a question."

She gave a nod as if telling me to ask her and I said "My wolf. Silver. I can no longer feel her, goddess. I fear that she is gone forever."

The moon goddess gave me a small sad smile and she said "Yes I know. But in order to win this battle. I'm afraid you will have to give up a part of yourself. And Silver here has made the decision for you."

I blinked and thought of what she had said. Silver? Here? Does that mean......

I looked at the wolf and I said softly "Silver?"

The wolf smiled and said "Hello Becca. I've missed you."

"Silver. I don't understand." I said. 

Silver smiled and she said "Becca. You have been through so much. We both have. And I now will fore fill my promise and I will help you get through this. Understand this Becca, by leaving you, I give you the chance to finish this battle. 

I give you the chance to truly be free. Fear not Becs, I will always be with you. But unfortunately, you will not be able to transform into your wolf form. That is the agreement I have made with the Moon Goddess."

I looked at Silver and I dropped to my knees as I took in the information that she just gave me. I felt tears form and Silver walked from the Moon Goddess and walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her. 

Silver nuzzled her head into me and I said "I'll miss you my friend."

"I will miss you too, Becs. But we will be reunited someday."

I pulled away and I looked at her and I said "I know what has to be done."

Silver and the Moon Goddess smiled and the Goddess said  "Go on, my daughter."

I stood and I closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------