30

Becca's Pov

I refused to look at Alan. 

I knew he was looking at me. Enjoying my weakened state.

Just like the sick monster that he is. 

"Rebecca, you know that this has gone on long enough, wouldn't you say?"

My head snapped up in shock when he said my full name. I never told anyone. 

"How the hell did you know my name?" I hissed at him.

He glared at me and said "I'd watch your tone with me."

I glared back and I said "Go to hell." 

He reached forward and he gripped the silver barb wire around my neck with his gloved hand and he gripped it so it tightened. I gasped and whimpered and he frowned.

"Looks like it'll be a two day feeding a week for you." He said. 

My eyes widened and he said "I'll give you two weeks, Becca. Two more weeks to come to your senses and join me. Or I will kill you. Once an for all."

I swear my blood ran cold and even my wolf was silent in fear.

He'll never find me in time. Its a two week travel from Aidan's pack to Alan's old pack! 

Tears began to form and Alan tightened the silver barb wire again and I didn't have enough oxygen to keep me awake. 

I closed my eyes and I blacked out, Alan's evil laugh fading slowly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was not in a cage anymore. I was standing with my arms above me. Silver barb wire and silver chains were wrapped tightly around my arms. 

The wire was wrapped around both arms separately and the chains were wrapped around both arms, keeping my barb wrapped arms together. Barb wire was wrapped from my neck all the way down to my waist.  

My legs were also wrapped in both wire and chains in the same style as my arms. 

I wiggled a bit and moved my hands a little and I hissed and whimpered in pain as I felt the stinging pain of the silver on my skin. 

"Enjoying my handy work?"

I looked up and I kept eye contact as Mark walked down the stairs. I said nothing and he walked over to a table that had many different kinds of knifes and he picked one up and he tested the blade on his finger.

He grinned and he walked up to me and he placed the blade to my neck. I remained still and didn't dare move a muscle. 

"Alan wants you really bloodied up. So I'm given the freedom to do my absolute worst to you."

I whimpered and he then began to draw the blade over the bare skin of my body and then he would move the barb wire so they rested on the fresh cuts, which made me cry out in pain. 

He then would drive his gloved hand into my stomach and punch me and he drag his nails down my face.

By time he left me alone. I was barely conscious. 

Breathe in. 

Breathe out. 

Breathe in. 

Breathe out. 

I focused on my breathing as I tried to block out the pain. Not that I could anyway. There just was so much of it that blocking out wasn't even possible.