12

Becca's Pov

To say I was scared and terrified when I went to the hospital, would be putting it lightly. The way they looked at me and touched all of my cuts and scars, horrified me beyond all reasons. I had panicked a lot and moved myself away from the doctors.

I was scared that they'd hurt me like the doctors in my pack did. They were forced to of course but they still made me fear them and not trust them too. 

The doctors here had to put temporary sleeping gas to make me settle down. Once they were done they left me in my room and I sat on the edge of my bed. I was trying to figuring out what to do. I wanted to get as far away from here as I could possibly.

My wolf was arguing with me, saying this place was safe and we should stay. But I disagreed with her. 

What if this place wasn't safe?

What if he found us?!

The things he would do to us!!

What if I can't fight back this time?!

What if........?!

My panic attack was suddenly stopped and faded away. I looked up as the heavenly smell that terrified me came into the room. I slowly stood and turned around and saw him and Vance standing there. Mouths open like they were looking at something worth their while. 

I frowned and looked at them and Vance said "Dang."

The Alpha smiled in agreement as he looked over me. I shrunk under his gaze and felt uncomfortable. I looked away and I heard him walk away from the door and over to me. I looked at the floor and I felt his fingers touch the bottom of my chin. 

My eyes widened at his touch and I jumped back in fright. I looked at him with wide eyes and he looked back at me with more hurt and confusion than I've ever seen him look at me with before. 

"Do I scare you that much that I can't even touch you?" He asked with hurt. 

I looked away and he sighed and said "You can trust me you know. I'm not going to harm you. I never could."

My wolf growled at this and I looked at him and he said "That time we first met doesn't count."

"Oh yes it does." My wolf said. And I agreed with her. 

He held out his hand and he said "Come with me please. We can go home. The doctor says you need to eat more and get lots of rest."

He stood there waiting for my response. I didn't want to go anywhere with him. I didn't want to take the food he is offering me, I didn't want to sleep knowing he was near. But I didn't want to stay here either. 

So I gave a small nod and he said "Follow m--"

He stopped and let out an annoyed sigh and said "Vance. I need you to take Becca to my home. The guest room will be her room for now. I need to go take care of something now."

I flinched when he said my name and held back a whimper. 

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

The Alpha looked at him and said nothing. But I knew they were having an ongoing conversation via mind link. 

Vance then looked at me and smiled and said "Follow me."

I looked at him and slowly nodded. The Alpha rushed out of the room and then I heard a vicious growl and I whimpered in fear.

"Don't worry. It's just Aidan showing off." Vance said with a chuckle.

I didn't find this one bit funny. I was terrified and scared to leave this room. More so , now that I've heard Aidan's growl. My wolf wanted me to shift right there and then and go to his wolf. But I didn't let her. Which ticked her off in return. 

Despite how terrified I was at the moment, I still followed Vance through the halls and out of the hospital. I earned many curious glances and a couple hated glares. I whimpered under their hateful looks.

"Don't worry about them. They've just seen and heard of what you did to Thomas. They don't know you." Vance said over his shoulder.

He looked at me as he walked and said "Nice going by the way. I know I haven't said it before but I'm glad you did that to Thomas. I've been dying to do it for months!" 

He laughed and his laugh stopped short when he saw me. I wasn't saying anything and my eyes were wide.

"Annnnnyway......." He said slowly "Here we are!"

I looked and saw what I presumed was the pack house. It was a three story house and to be honest it was bigger than my old pack's pack house. 

"If you thought the outside was cool. Just wait until you see the inside." He said.

I looked at him and he led me into the house and I looked all around. Vance was right. It was pretty amazing. 

"This place has everything." Vance said. "It has a game room, a living room, kitchen, about five washrooms, Aidan's office, and about four or five bedrooms. We even have a library in this place."

He came to a double door and He said "This is the guest room. Aidan had this one made specially for you the moment he knew you were mates."

He did that for me? On such short amount of time?

"I better go. Aidan is expecting me in his office to do some paper work." Vance said.

I looked at him and he said "Aidan's office is three doors down and to your left. Aidan's room is across the hall and my room is down the hall, around the corner and is the second door to your right."

I gave a nod and he said "I'd advice you to avoid the door across from my room. That's Thomas's room."

My eyes widened and I gave a short nod. 

"I'll see ya later." He said as he left the room. 

I stood in the room for a moment. I wanted out but the truth was, I was more tired than anything. After the day I've had, I am absolutely exhausted.

I walked over to a small corner and sat down. I don't know why but I guess from all that time in my small cell, I was use to sleeping like this. 

I rested my head on the wall and slowly fell asleep.