31

Becca's Pov 

I whimpered silently in the night. 

I was starving. My stomach growled and rumbled for food and it hurt. I was familiar to this pain and also use to it. But it still hurt. 

As did my arms and legs. They were covered in healing cuts and bruises. The barb wire as slowly healing into my skin, which brought me more pain.

They were barely healing anymore. My wolf has gone so deep inside me that I no longer felt her in me. She was so weak that she, in a way, has faded.

Leaving me all alone. 

Leaving me to suffer this alone and by myself.

I was sad and yet at the same time I was glad. I was sad that she was gone that I was lonely and had no one to talk to. But I was glad because she didn't deserve to suffer this pain with me. 

I knew she was still a part of me. I knew that much for sure. A small part of me knew that. 

I held on to that. 

That maybe one day I will speak to her again. 

The past week, I hadn't heard from Leon or even seen him. Which made me worry. I worried that he was gone and I would never see him again. 

But the only people I have seen in the past week. Was Mark and Alan. Alan would often watch Mark harm and torture me. Pointing out the things he wanted Mark to do to me. And yesterday, he actually joined Mark in hurting me.

He had taken a dagger and he reopened the scar on my arm and the one on my side. I had howled in pain and he put his dagger away. 

It wasn't an ordinary dagger either. It was the same dagger that he had used on me on the first day he began to torture me. 

I was to be left alone for tomorrow. Because of my slow healing, they were going to give me the day to heal a little more. So that they could continue to torture me. 

I was angry yes. I was angry that they were hurting me, but I was more sad than anything. 

After all. What other emotion was I suppose to feel?

I pulled on my chain and barb wire and whimpered. I still hoped that I had enough strength to break out of the chains and wire. 

To break free and escape. 

Escape from him. 

From Alan. 

I hoped that I was still strong enough to break out of here and run to him. To Aiden. 

I know that when I was with him. He never hurt me once. Besides the time when we first met. But that doesn't count. 

I know that he was kind and loving towards me. He was also protective over me. He was even willing to kill someone because they had raised a hand to me.

He was a true mate towards me. 

And what did I do?

I was scared and terrified of him. I hid from him and I didn't even speak to him. I flinched when he came near me.

I was a terrible mate towards him. 

But then again, after what I've been through. Was my behavior all that bad?

I sighed softly and pulled on my chain and barb wire again. 

Who was I kidding?

I wasn't strong enough to break out of here. I was too weak. Too weak to break free. No thanks to what Mark and Alan have done to me.