29

Becca's Pov

I whimpered as the silver ropes all were tightened and brand new silver barb wire was attached to me. 

They were about to add more silver barb wire to my neck but Mark stopped them and he looked at me and grinned. 

"That's good. I can't do her torture if she is completely covered." 

I looked at Mark and didn't remove my eyes. I knew that if he was anything like his brother was, then I should listen to what he has to say. There'll be less pain if I do. 

Mark walked over to me and jerked my chin up, which made the barb wire tighten a bit and dig into my skin. He grinned and I felt the fear inside me grow.

"Time for a shower." 

I whimpered and I was grabbed and held in place as my wrists were attached to the floor by silver chains. Then they all stepped away and Mark pulled a lever and a whole bunch of wolfsbane was dumped onto me. 

I let out a cry as it burned and sizzled on my skin. Mark grinned and pulled the lever some more and I whimpered and cried as more was poured onto me as Alan walked into the cell room. He smirked at the sight of me and then looked at Mark. 

"Put her in her cage and prep the pack. We're leaving here today." He said. 

"And where will we be going is to my old pack. Now hurry." Alan said. "Leon will be around to bring Becca's cage to me. I will need you with the warriors."

Mark nodded and Alan left the room. Mark turned to me and grinned. 

"You heard him. Let's get to it little wolf." He said with a grin. 

I stared at him and whimpered as I was forced onto my knees and my barb wire was adjusted and then he turned and walked to the door and I cried out as my arms were snapped and so were my legs at the same time, and he turned and smiled. 

"We'll continue this once we get back to Alan's old pack." He grinned as wolfs bane was injected to me and I whimpered at the weak feeling I was experiencing.

"That should last you the trip." He said and he left the room and the door closed.

I was then shoved into a small cage like my old one but it was smaller and my arms were encased in heavy silver arm cases. Which made me feel even more weaker than I was already feeling.

Then the door opened and Leon came into the room and he glared at the other two men and said "And you are still here why? Get out and get ready like the others."

They nodded and said "Yes Beta." 

And then they left the room. Leon looked at me and his face fell and he walked over to me and he took out a cloth and began to clean my wounds. I looked at him and he paused and looked at me. 

"I'd ask if you are ok. But I can see you're not." He said and tried to give me a smile. 

"He's going to kill me, Leon. Either that or I'll kill myself." I said softly.

"Becs, you can't think like that. You have to hold on and wait. He will come for you." Leon said. 

I sighed softly as I knew who he was talking about. He was talking about Aiden, my mate. 

But even I knew it was hopeless and I sighed and said "He might not make it in time."

"I'll try my best to save you Becca. Even if it kills me." He said. 

I looked at him and my heart broke when he said that. I can't loose Leon. He's all I have in the world. Losing him would break me.

I looked at him and I said "I can't let you die for me. You're all I have left of our old pack." 

He smirked and said "Then I guess we're both not dying."

I gave a small smile and said "I hate it when you do that." 

He shrugged and said "I know. But that's what makes it fun."

He took my hand into his and he said "I will see you free again Becca."

I smiled and he picked up my cage and he carried me out of the torture room.

Author's note

Hey peeps and peepets. It's me here bringing an apology. 

Things have been happening here where I am and it has effected me big time and brought my depression down on me hard core. 

And for that I am sorry for the lack of updates.

But I am back for now and I will try to continue this story and I will also be updating my other stories too. But I will need some of your help.

If there is anything you want to see more in this story. Lemme know. If there is anything you might want to happen or something you want in this story lemme know. I will see what I can do about it and I will also mention the user who's ideas I use. 

And if you have any questions that you want me to answer then either comment below or message me. I will try to get back to you. 

If wattpad will let me see them ofc. Becuz lately i haven't been able to see ppls comments. It says it's there but I can see them. If that makes any sense. 

Til next time!

-Mysterygirl4812