Chapter 5 avoiding isnt easy getting a flash bomb to the face

Kira has gone back to school. And she hated it, oh how she hated it. It seemed like every time she turned around Jack was there or walking towards her. It was driving her insane.

She was in a quietly place outside to eat her lunch when she heard voices and saw Jack, Miko and Raf. She growled as she crawled behind the tree to hide. Watching them closely as they all sat on the steps.

"Great" she mumbled under her breath.

After that avoiding Jack was still proving difficult, cause now he was looking for her. She couldn't wait till the end of the day when Knockout came and got her.

'Beep beep beep'

"Hm?.....a text? Oh from Knockout..." Kira smiled opening the message.

'How's school going doll?' He asked.

"Oh your so funny, school is going fine, trying to avoid Jack as much as I can" she answered.

'Sounds horrible....want to come home early?' He asked.

"No I think I can handle the rest of the day...I think" she said.

(Time Skip end of the school day)

Knockout parked a crossed the street and waited, he saw the autobots who likely had a close optic on him. The kids came out and saw him.

"What is he doing here?!" Miko asked.

"He's here for me, excuse me" Kira said walking passed them without eye contact.

"Kira wait!" Jack said.

Kira halted in her steps turning a little to look back at her cousin. "What is it Jack?".

"Come home, please....mom and I miss you, please come back" Jack said.

".....sorry jack I can't...I don't belong there anymore, I don't belong anywhere..I'm a curse, nothing but trouble to everyone I'm near" Kira said with watery eyes.

"Alright times up let's go Kira!" Knockout said opening his door.

Kira rushed over and jumped in, once the door shut she started to cry. Knockout it sped off so Jack couldn't say anything more.

They all watched Knockout disappear Jack sighed as he got on Acrees back. Putting his helmet on.

"I have work, see you guys later" Jack said leaving the group.

(Next day)

Kira was walking down the hall, listening to her music. When she saw Miko standing at the door to her class.

"Hey Kira, how goes the life with the cons?" Miko asked quietly.

"Don't know what your talking about I don't live with any cons I don't roll like that" Kira said.

"You know what I mean Kira! Why are you with them?" Miko asked.

"Because they care about me! They don't mind my troubled mind! They don't mind me....they know how my life was..they know my problems" Kira snapped.

"....what problems?" Miko asked.

".....non of your business Miko, now please leave me alone" Kira rushed to her seat and sat down, laying her head down.

Miko watched her before running off to find Jack and Raf. Kira looked at the door to see Miko gone, which was fine with her. She was used to being alone aside from her friend.

"I miss you Reina...you were my only friend" Kira mumbled as she closed her eyes.

Couple classes into the day and Kira was about to explode, it seemed like everyone was watching her to see if she'd blow up again like she did earlier. As if they waited for her to lower her guard down so they could destroy her.

'Knockout....' she thought keeping her eyes cast down to the floor.

"Ah!" She screamed.

Everyone in the hall burst out laughing when a group of bullies threw a flash bomb at her making sure the flash went in her face. Kira was on the ground rubbing her eyes.

"Kira!" A teacher came rushing over.

"My eyes! They hurt" Kira said still keeping her hands over her eyes.

"You four are in big trouble! Big!" The teacher said leading Kira away while two other teachers led the boys to the principal.

Kira sat on a chair in the teachers lounge, bandages over her eyes as the paramedics looked her over. She assured them she had a doctor she would go to to get checked out. So they allowed her to sit quietly in the room while the adults spoke in the hall.

'Am I going to be blind? I know flash bombs can cause temporary blindness but this was rate in face, what if I never see again?!' She started to panic, her hands fisting her shirt over her chest.

"Kira it's ok settle down, your aunt was called" a female teacher said.

"No! Anyone but her" Kira fumbled to get her phone.

""Please call my friend to get me, his name is Knockout, it's a nickname" Kira said.

"Alright alright, I'll call him" she said dialling the number.

After Knockout showed up he rushed inside, a teacher met him in the hall and took him to Kira. Knockout frowned when he saw the girl, he walked over and helped her stand up.

"Who?!" Kira gasped.

"It's me doll, relax.....let's get you home" Knockout said.

Outside Knockout saw June pull up and she saw Kira with bandages over her eyes. She rushed over and attempted to grab the girl.

"Give me my Niece you monster!" June snapped.

"No way Human! Kira beings with us now, it's where she wants to be" Knockout said as he looked June dead in the eyes.

"I want my niece you Decepticon scum! So help me I will get her back" June said.

"Aunt June please, your causing a scene....I left on my own...no one can make me do anything I don't want to do" Kira said.

"I promised your mother I would watch over you Kira! Your not staying with them for very long" June frowned stomping away.

(Nemesis)

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FACE?!" Megatron roared.

"Some other teens threw a flash bomb at me my lord and it was in my face....causing problems to my eyes" Kira said.

"A teacher said that the paramedics said she has to keep the bandages on for at least a week. I suggest we keep her home during that time my lord" Knockout said.

"Good idea Knockout, take her to your room so she can get plenty of rest" Megatron said.

"Sir yes sir" Knockout said taking his leave.