Chapter 4 the nemesis

Kira had snuck home and grabbed the rest of her things, sneaking out the window again and jumped into Knockouts alt mode.

He drove away and into a ground bridge, Kira was timid on going to June's to grab the rest of her stuff but, she believed she didn't belong there, she belonged with Knockout.

Kira looked at her phone to see a missed call from June five from Jack, fifteen texts from June and ten from Jack.

She sighed as she cleared them all, Knockout made it back to his room and put Kira in his closet where he built a human living space for her as her own private place.

She was happy for his hard work, he had that all made up ages ago, when they first met in fact, now she got to live there day in and day out.

Knockout closed the door for her so she had her space, he quickly called out he was going to the med bay to work and would see her later but would come to check on her, unless he was swamped with vehicons he'd send Starscream.

Kira decided to go take a bath, as she drew the water get got undressed and wrapped a towel around her body, and putting a few rose petals in the water, then she tested the water and smiled.

Removing the towel she got into the tub sighing happily as she let the warm water melt her troubles away.

(Med bay)

It had been a few minutes since they got back, and already Knockout was swamped with vehicons coming in injured.

He growled as five more walked in when he thought he was done, so he would give it a few more minutes before he commed the seeker to check on Kira.

After twenty minutes passed Starscream had been asked to check on their dear friend, so that was what he was doing punching in knockouts code entering the room.

He looked around and remembered the closet, he opened the door to see Kira dead to the world in her bed, phone on showing she was texting or reading text messages.

He noticed she had tears in her eyes so he pressed the button on the phone making the screen go black, then Covered Kira up carefully.

"Mmm...mom" she moaned.

"Mph...n-no I'm not your mom" Starscream whispered.

Kira stirred and rolled over, her back facing the seekers holoform, he sighed as he deactivated it and quietly shut the closet door leaving the room.

He commed knockout and went back to work, when he entered the bridge Megatron gave him a weird look.

"And where did you go?" Megatron asked.

"If you must know master, I went to check on Kira, Knockout asked me to since he couldn't get away from work long enough to check on her" Starscream said.

"Fine, just finish your work" Megatron said.

"I planned on it" the seeker hissed.

(Time skip)

Kira woke up sitting up in her bed, she looked around to see it was dark, so she reached out turning on her lamp.

Taking notice her phone screen was black, and the blanket was covering her lap since she sat up. Kira stood up and held her phone in a tight grip. Going to her kitchen, grabbing a bowl.

She heard the berth room door open and shut. Listening to the pede steps and a loud sigh as someone sounded as if they sat down. A smile made its way to her face and she couldn't help but tease.

"Long shift Love?" She spike scaring the mech.

"Don't even start femme, sometimes I wish I never became a medic....how was your stasis time?" Knockout asked opening his closet door.

"It was fine...just fine" Kira said softly gaze fading as her mind drifted.

"Kira....hello earth to Kira come back to me doll" Knockout said snapping his fingers.

"Huh?! What?" She shook her head looking at him.

"Are you alright? You keep going...spacey on me" Knockout frowned.

"I'm sorry....sometimes I get memories that flood my mind and it's hard to ignore them" Kira said eating a spoon full of cereal.

"Memories Huh? Good ones" he asked.

"Not always....some are but majority of them are sad and heartbreaking" the girl said.

"I understand, I was like that for the longest time when Breakdown.....Well....what do you want to do before it's time for recharge?" Knockout smiled changing the subject.

"Dunno, how bout a movie?" Kira asked with a smile of her own putting the bowl in the sink.

"Sounds like fun" Knockout smirked activating his holoform.

"Which one?" He asked following Kira into the living room.

"Well I don't always favour horror at night, makes the mind play tricks on you....how about action or comedy?" Kira asked.

"Let's watch this one" Knockout picked up a superhero movie.

"Heheh ok....want some popcorn? I can make it while the ads are showing" Kira said.

"I'd love to share some popcorn with you" Knockout smiled sitting on the white couch.

Kira laughed as she walked to the kitchen once the disk started to play, grabbing some cups she started to make some coco.

Once it was all done she made it back into the living room as the ads had just finished and the title of the movie showed up.

"Coco?" She offered.

"You are to good to a con" he smiled taking the hot drink.

"Only to those i care for" Kira smiled sitting beside him.

As the movie started the two ate some popcorn, drinks on the coffee table in front of them. Kira was half laying half sitting on the couch, while her head was on Kncokouts chest.

Knockout didn't mind being Kira's pillow for a bit, she was his favourite human after all. He just sat there and watched the movie with her, eating popcorn and sipping his drink.

"........Never stop smiling ok?" He said quietly as Kira was busy watching her one fav scene.

"Huh? What?" She asked looking at him.

"Nothing..." Knockout smiled as he grabbed for popcorn.

Transformers Prime Misguided Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें