Chapter 6 missing sight getting surgery

Kira sighed likely for the hundredth time. She had been kept home for much longer than a week. And Knockout has kept her close by so she wouldn't get hurt. But as thankful as she was to him, she was bored and she missed being able to see.

Megatron didn't want to risk going to the humans and risk losing her, so Knockout had been trying to learn up on everything about the human body and everything else.

She knew the cons wanted to help her, but how could they, when they barely knew about human Biology. Knockout groaned as he finished another chapter in the medical books that Soundwave had hot for him. He wasn't so sure he could help her. As much as he wanted to be wasn't so sure he was the right one for the job.

Kira was laying on the couch, on her back and facing the ceiling. The tv played just for some noise, and Knockout faintly heard rumblings.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Not really...it's fine.." Kira said.

"You need to eat Kira, please" Knockout said standing up.

Kira groaned and sat up, crossing her legs. She heard knockout come back and put something in her hands. It was an apple by the feel of it, she smiled as she gave in and took a bite.

Knockout grabbed another book and started to read it. So far he had read more than enough books. But he was willing to keep reading.

(Next day)

Megatron had everyone go to a mine Soundwave had found, Knockout was in the med bay I'm case someone was hurt. And Kira was with Soundwave for the time being. Sitting on his shoulder.

She listened to all the typing and other drones who didn't go walk around, talking, and the odd time teasing each other. She smiled at that, reminded her of how a family would be.

Quickly shaking her head she scolded herself, she couldn't go home, she was a curse. She only brought trouble to anyone around her.

'I can't go home...I just can't' she thought.

"Kira: feeling alright? Need Knockout?" Soundwave asked.

"Huh? Oh uh no, it's fine...sorry was just thinking of something" Kira said.

Soundwave remained silent at her response. He knew she wouldn't be able to see him nod, but he also knew she knew him well enough like Megatron did. He found it funny that a human could understand him without needing to speak. He than began to think himself, maybe he could convince Megatron to taking her to doctors.

Megatron commed the ship and called for a ground bridge. They had finished quite early then again it was a small signal Soundwave found. When everyone settled Soundwave gave Starscream Kira to watch as he walked up to Megatron.

"What is it Soundwave?" He asked as his full attention was on the mech.

"Shall I take you to Knockout?" Starscream asked.

"Sure...couldn't hurt, your probably going to be busy with reports right?" Kira asked.

"Nothing I can't handle, how do you feel?" The seeker asked.

"Fine, my eyes hurt still but that is to be expected." Kira said.

"WHAT?!" Megatrons voice rang through the ship.

"Eep! What did he say to him!?" Starscream asked Turing back to face down the hall he'd come from.

"I dunno....could be anything" Kira shrugged.

(Med bay)

"Hey Starscream, Kira...do you know why Megatron yelled?" Knockout asked.

"Nope, here's your charge...I have reports to fill out" Starscream said taking his leave.

"Hehe I am happy I don't have his job, though my reports are just as boring to do" Knockout said with a small pout.

Kira laughed as she listened to him. She loved how he could always make her laugh. Knockout smiled as he listened to her, but he soon frowned as he heard heavy pede steps coming his way.

Kira stopped laughing as she to heard the steps, she heard the med bay doors open, and Knockout left her side greeting whoever came in.

As she listened she knew it was Megatron, but he started to talk very lowly she couldn't hear them. She frowned as all she heard was muffled whispering.

Hearing Knockout sigh defeatedly she knew something was gonna happen, what she didn't know. She heard the two walk over to her, and felt one pick her up.

"Kira...I...I'm taking you to the doctors, I don't think I can really help you...I don't know what I'm doing" Knockout said with sorrow in his voice.

"Hey it's ok, I know our biology is different from yours....at least you tried to learn to help me" Kira smiled.

"Take her now, Soundwave checked and that boys mother is not on shift now, and he hacked the systems and changed her last name" Megatron said handing him some papers and a new card.

"Man I wish I could be able to hack like Soundwave" Kira said aloud.

"Maybe he can teach you" Megatron smirked.

Kira giggled and nodded to him, knockout rushed off the ship through the ground bridge. Now on the road he made his way to the hospital. He just hoped none of the autobots would be around to see him.

(Hospital)

Knockout sat in his holoform in the waiting room. Tapping his foot impatiently, hands together as he was hunched forward a bit, elbows on his knees.

His rad bangs fell in front of his eyes, making him glare at them but he never made to move them. No he was just so worried about Kira. He hoped she would be alright in the end, he wanted her to be alright.

"Sir?" A male voice called.

"Yes?" Knockout stood up quickly.

"Kira is out of surgery now, your allowed to sit with her in recovery if you wish" the doctor said.

"Oh please" Knockout sighed.

"Very well, this way" the man said leading him to the girl.

Kira had new bandages around her eyes, she was just trying to wake up from being put to sleep. Knockout sat on the chair beside the bed, taking her hand. Kira looked in the direction of where her hand was grabbed.

"Kira?" Knockout said softly.

"Hey knocks...yawn....what'd I miss?" She smiled.

"Hehe not a lot" Knockout smiled.

"Now the surgery went fairly well, and within two to three months she should be able to see, just avoid swimming, sports, make up, contacts if you sue them, and hot tubs ok" the doctor said.

"Yes thank you doctor, I'm very grateful for the help" Kira said with a smile.

"Your welcome, once your fully awake you are free to leave, oh and here is a script for some medication that should help with some pain if it should Occur" the man said giving it to Knockout.

"I'll take her to get these before going home" Knockout said.

The man nodded and left, likely going to another surgery appointment he had booked. Kira yawned again and attempted to rub her eyes, Knockout took her hands and pulled them back.

"No touching, let them heal" Knockout smiled.