Chapter 2 new school and a special visit

Kira was on the back of the bike with Jack driving, she didn't want to go to a new school, meet new people all she wanted to do was stay home.

Jack pulled up to the school and parked 'his bike' putting the kick stand down, he looked over and saw Miko just arrive hopping out of Bulkhead who was beginning to leave.

Then Bumblebee arrived dropping Raf off, also leaving, the two walked over to Jack and Miko was the first to speak about the girl.

"Who's the new girl Jack?" She asked.

"Kira, my cousin....who rate now doesn't seem to want to move, or let me go" Jack pouted looking back at his cousin.

"I'll move and let you go once you take me home" Kira muttered.

"You know I can't do that, mom wants you to go to school" Jack said.

"Then I won't move" Kira said flatly.

"I have classes to go to Kira you have to let me go....come on just go in and give the place a chance" Jack said.

"........fine" Kira sighed getting off the bike, fixing her backpack she walked up to the doors going inside.

Jack sighed and got off Arcee's back, walking inside with his friends, talking randomly Jack looked and saw Sierra talking with her friends.

"Let's go dude, before we're late" Miko nudged him.

"..wha-...when did you care about being on time?" Jack asked catching up.

"Um since I hate seeing you act like a brainless dummy" Miko smirked.

"Harsh" Jack frowned.

(Time skip)

Jack was waiting outside when Kira came out of the school doors, she saw the two cars there probably to pick up the other two.

But then Kira took a double take and rushed over to the green one then looked around her to find the driver.

"Something wrong?" Raf asked.

"I've seen this car, it was at my house....but, but where's the driver?" Kira frowned.

"Oh around, maybe close your eyes and count to ten" Jack said.

Kira just gave him a pointed look but tried it anyway, while counting both cars activated their holoform sand stood behind the girl.

"Ten.....I still don't see them" Kira said looking from side to side.

"Ever thought to look behind you?" Jack smirked.

Kira turned to see the driver to the green hummer and likely the driver to the yellow and black car.

Miko sat on the hood of Bulkhead ALT mode and waited, she was about to speak but then Kira did a spin and walked over to Jack.

"Home...now" she said.

"Right...go on ahead I'll catch up" Jack said.

"No you won't like me you'll have homework, dad always said 'homework first before play, if you don't do your homework you'll get poor grades and with poor grades you'll have a hard time in life'...nice try" Kira frowned.

"Actually we do our homework together while we hang out....I promise it'll be done before I get home" Jack smiled.

"Fine" Kira nodded.

(Darby house)

Kira watched Jack drive away and she smirked, June wouldn't be home for hours and apparently Jack was the same.

Running inside she took out her phone and dialled a number to her friend, waiting for him to accept the call.

'Hello' the voice finally answered on the eighth ring.

"Hey Red, wanna come over to my place, aunt June is at work and won't be home till way late and by the sounds of it Jack is the same" Kira said.

'Wait did you say Jack and June?' Red asked.

"Uhm yes, why?" Kira asked.

'Oh I'll tell you later just give me your aunts address doll and I'll be rate over' red said with a smirk in his voice.

"Ok I'll text it to you" Kira said and they hung up.

Kira then texted the address to 'red' and a few seconds later a quick portal opened and he drove out and parked.

She watched the portal close and 'reds' holoform come up to the house, Kira had told him to just walk in so he did.

"Hello there beautiful, and how is my favourite little tiger Lily doing?" He asked.

"Heheh I'm fine now that your here, cmon, I'll get you some tea....that is if you guys can consume our foods and liquids in that form" Kira turned to look at him.

"Yes doll we can, just have to be careful how much though" he winked.

(Time skip - to lazy to go further until everyone comes home ^_^)

Jack and Arcee were just about to pull up to the house when a red car sped passed them quickly and vanished around the corner.

"Was that Knockout?!" Jack asked alarmed.

"Yup, but why was he here?" Arcee asked.

"Kira....Arcee, Kira was here alone!" Jack panicked and they quickly pulled up into the garage.

Jack hopped off and ran inside, he was about to start looking when he spotted the girl at the coffee table finishing her homework.

Kira looked up and gave him a smile, waving slightly watching her cousin just stand there dazed.

"Hello Earth to Jack, repeat Earth to Jack come back down to us space boy" Kira teased.

"H...wh..who was here?" Jack asked.

"What do you mean?" Kira blinked.

"The red car Kira! Who was it?" Jack said sternly.

"Chill, he was just a friend he was helping me with my homework I called him over, sorry If was against the rules" Kira rolled her eyes.

Jack sighed and went back out into the garage to talk with Arcee knowing Kira would be finishing the rest of her homework.

"Did she say who it was?" Arcee asked.

"Nope just said he was a friend she invited over, I'll have to talk to mom about it though, what gets me is when did she meet Knockout" Jack said with a frown.

"It'll be fine as long as she doesn't know who he really is or about the war or us, if she does then that changes things" Arcee said.

"I'm going to recharge now, I'll see you in the morning" Arcee said.

"Right, night Arcee" Jack said going back in and to the kitchen.

Jack grabbed a couple slices of leftover pizza and an apple then a glass of water sitting at the table he began to think how he would explain things to his mom.

He saw Kira come into the kitchen and grab a bowl, pouring some cereal in it, then place it on the table going back for a glass of juice and a banana.

'How am I gonna explain this one?....I don't want to hurt her and take her only friend left away but Knockout could hurt her, or worse Megatron could...sigh' Jack thought very puzzled.