And This Is How The Horror Began..

Chihiro

Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song

That was the song I heard on repeat as I laid in the bed, with Deku passed out on top of me. I didn't think I would be the girl who you'd hear about in the news.

The girl that didn't see the signs of her stalker. But he was charming and sweet. But as I lay there with this beautiful monster on top of me, I remember the story about those killers. How on the outside everyone would vouch for them and say they wouldn't hurt a fly. But they have rotten bodies under their floorboards.

I guess I was blinded by the smile, the sickly sweet words. Those captivating eyes. And most of all, I was blinded by the rotten love that he gave me.

The bruises on my torso and wrists, he said that was how he showed his love. The permanent rope burn on my neck is his way he craved my body. Deku's grip becomes tight and so does every muscles in my body.

"Never leave me." He says in a sleepy whisper. "I...I won't leave." I stutter out. He leans up and kisses my shaky lips. "Good. Because if you ever leave me, or even think about it, I will find out and I will bash your skull in just like I did to Ami." He chuckles and strokes my rope burn. He inhales my scent and moans.

"I fucking love you, Chihiro. I love you because we're the same. Orphans that no one wanted." He kisses my lips and lays on my chest. "I...I love you too...Deku."

A/N:

This books was inspired by the web manga Killing Stalking. Because of the nature of this book, please take caution. Each chapter will have a trigger warning, as well as where the warning will begin. If you suffer through any of these things that the characters go through please seek professional help as well as don't think it's your fault. You are loved, important and you matter. This book will include adult content, sexual, physical and emotion abuse. I will update this book once I am finished with Blood and Feathers, I'll have more information later. The lesson of this story will be revealed later on but enjoy the read and again, don't let anyone...kill you softly...