"Oh so you got yo bitch to back you up?" one of the niggas said while another one looked me up and down and licked his chapped ass lips.

"First off nigga I aint no bitch. Secondly why you starin me in my face like that ghee? You got sum ta say??" I mugged them.

I hang around Ahren way too much.

"Lay take these and go back to the car." Leek handed me my two drinks and a bag.

"No I gotcho back bae." then I noticed a a boy put the cornr of my eye step up a lil bit.

"Back up pussy fuck is you doing!" I looked him ip and down.

I gotta be bipolar because I dont een know where that came from.

"Go to the car Lay." he turned around to gimme my stuff and thats when all hell broke loose.

The dude who stepped up snuck Leek catching him off gaurd then they all started to jump them.

I pulled my phone out and called Sire.

"Hello?"

"Bra come to the gas station across from the CVS by the church Leek getting jumped." then I hung up and tossed my shit.

I started to try and pull one of the niggas off him but then he turned around and bussed me in my mouth making me fall back.

Nigga knocked the taste out my mouth. I cant een feel my tongue.

As I was getting back up I saw one of the opp niggas guns sticking out the back of they pants. I rushed and grabbed it then I shot 3 times inna air making them freeze.

"Get the fuck off him." they got up and ran to the truck then pulled off.

"They aint een beat me up fareal." Leek rolled over and I saw that he had black eye and a gash on his forehead that would definitely need stitches.

"Awe babe its okay." I rubbed his hair.

Truth be told Leek didnt even just sit there he was swinging back as if he was only fighting one nigga.

I helped him up and we walked to his car. I sat him on the passengers side so that when Sire and Ren get here I can drive the car.

"All I wanted was some gas and a slushie but niggas wanna play fucking games and shit." he looked up at me.

"Fuck happened to yo mouth?!" he grabbed my face makin me wince a lil.

"Well I tried to help and pull one of the guys off you but then he turned around and punched the shit outta me." I scratched my neck. "But i'm fine tho I promise."

"Imma get them niggas I promise. I shouldnt have been lackin."

Jhi.

"No babe it's fine, this was unexpected. Nobody could've predicted it."

I walked back over to where the fight happened and picked up our drinks and my phone which now had a small crack in it from me throwing my stuff down.