Eleven

I should've killed her, he thinks as he packs up. His wife now wants a divorce. He's going to live away from the one thing he loves most, his family. He can't wait to get his hands on that little bitch's neck. He'll squeeze until she can't breathe. Even after he let her go, she ruined his life. He underestimated her again.

Deep down, he feels something almost like admiration. How can a woman be so bad, think only of herself? She didn't even consider his family. She has a backbone that's for sure but he's going to wreck it until she'll be a million pieces.

"Thank you for destroying everything, Robert." His wife stands at the door, arms crossed on her chest. "What did you do to make her so mad?"

"Nothing, she's crazy."

"I'm not stupid. When you went to the village, something happened. I know you very well. She got her revenge. What would she want?"

"Okay, I raped her."

"What!"

"I was angry."

"I can't believe you couldn't keep it in your pants had to go looking for her after everything she did. Wasn't that enough trouble?"

"I wanted to break her."

"Well, you didn't succeed. If anything she broke you."

"Let me stay, we can work on this.

"No, I can't do this all over again."

"Go."

"Hope we'll fix."

"You've ruined everything and it can't be fixed. I want a stable life not this."

"Bye dad." his children appear in the room.

For the first time in his adult life, he cries.