Chapter 36

Boscha's POV

It has been a day since Amity and Luz went to the human realm. Currently I was on a peaceful stroll with my amazing girlfriend, Willow.

"Hey Willow would you like to go out with me tonight?" I say impulsively I had no clue as to where I was going to take her. I began to panic a little but was quickly pulled out of my internal panic by my wonderful girlfriend.

"Sure is it a surprise or can I know where we are going?" She asks as she gently rubs my knuckles with her thumb. I smile at her,"it's a surprise." I boop her on the nose. Willow fake pouts before noticing her mom in the distance. She seemed to be bubbling with excitement.

"Well I have to go. I'll see you soon." Willow gives me a quick peck on the lips before heading off. I cup my hands over my mouth,"remember I'll pick you up at 7!" She gives me a thumbs up before heading off. Once I can see her anymore I quickly pull out my scroll phone.

"Please pick up please pick up." I mumble as I wait for my best friend and wing women to pick up. She finally accepted the call and a very tired and beat up Amity appeared on my screen.

"Amity are you okay?" I ask she opened her mouth to say something but Luz appeared next to her,"Ami your supposed to be resting. Oh hey Boscha." Amity shakes her head in amusement. She gently pushes Luz away with her arm a green cast encasing it.

"What happened to your arm?" I ask concern laced in my voice. Amity scratches the back of her neck,"I...I got into a fight. Hey Luz can you get me some water?" Luz gives her a nod before placing a kiss on her head. Once Luz leaves she looks back at me.

"The poison is taking into effect I have no idea how long it will take for either it to kill me or for it to heal." Amity explains before she starts having a coughing fit. No words could explain how worried I am about her. She often does this summarizes something into making it seem less painful.

"What did you need help with Boscha? My guess is you need a good old place to take Willow. I'm guessing you also told her you would pick her up at 7pm." Amity says I look at her,"that's as all just a guess!?" She nods as a small smile forms on her face.

"Take her to the knee. You can feel all the magic flowing through your body. You can show off a little. Bring her favorite foods and desserts. And to top it off staff ride over the isles." Amity explained it all. I stared at her speechless. She brushed some hair away from Her face with her casted arm. She was a lot more paler then before and looked twice as tired.

"I'll leave you to rest now you better come back here safe and sound understood." I warn she laughs a little at how protective I had gotten. She gives me a small nod,"I will good luck with your date." She sends me a small wave before clicking the end call button. I slowly walk to my house to prepare for the date when I had gotten an idea. I'm in the potion track I can make something to help Amity.

Amity's POV

I slowly put away my scroll phone. My body began to ache all over. I shift a little on the bed. It had gotten pretty hot in here.

"Luz." I groan as I try to pull the hoodie over my head,"Luz!" I shout but immediately regrets it. I began to have a coughing fit. I hold onto my stomach feeling the various liquids try to leave my stomach.

"Amity are you okay? Here let me." Luz says as she helps me sit up properly. She gently pulls off the hoodie just leaving me in my bra. I wish I had worn a shirt underneath. Luz gently handed me a cup and bring it up to my lips. I took a quick sip. Luz gently places her hand in my forehead checking my temperature.

"You have a fever. I'll be right back with something for it. For now try to rest." She says in a gentle voice. She placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. She gets up and out the door. I sneeze and a small burst of magic is seen in the room. It hits the book on the floor and the grows legs and walks around the room.

"Ok I'm back and I have a cool pack to.....um why does that book have legs?" Luz asks as she gently nudged the book with her foot .She shakes her head in surprise when the book nudges her with their leg. She moves away from it and towards me. She gently places a bowl of soup on the night table and places the cold pack on my forehead. She gestured to the soup to which I said no thanks.She gently places herself besides me.

"Get some rest querida(my dear)" Luz says as she runs her hand through my hair. She hummed a gentle tune as I let sleep consume me.

I ran through an empty hall way. I took notice of how each wall each brick had an eye sort of thing. A weird creature appeared and lunges at me. I quickly duck underneath trying not to get hurt. Suddenly I fall through a hole. I was back at the forest were I first saw Arron. He had a knife to Luz's throat. She was all beaten up but it seems that she had gotten a fair share revenge on Arron. He glanced at Amity a wicked smile on his face. He swiftly moved the knife cutting Luz's throat. He pushes her away from him. I run over to her to see if I can help her but I'm held back by the same dark blue bindings. He smiles down at me before raising his arms over his head and bringing it down onto Luz.

I shoot up from the bed covered in sweat. Luz was right there in front of me a wet towel in her hand. A small gentle smile painted on her face. No bruises. No cuts. No pain. Just Luz and a gentle smile.

 Just Luz and a gentle smile

"Take a deep breath. It's okay. Im right here. It's all just a nightmare." She gently says as she places a small kiss on my head. She brushes the hair from my face and checks my temperature again. Her smile disappears and concerns only grows.

"Your fever got worse. I'll go see if Eda has something for this." She beats ready to stand up. I didn't doubt for a second that I should tell her what's actually wrong with me. I grab her wrist and pull her so she's sitting down. I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Luz I know what's wrong." I say gently. I felt as my temperature began to rise,"it's... it's...." I began to cough violently. I look at my hand to see a few spots of blood. I'm so f*cking tired of blood. Luz quickly moves to my side and cradled me close to her. I tiredly look up at her.

"Call Boscha. Please I...I need to rest my eyes for a little." I silently say before closing my eyes. in the distance I heard Luz calling my name.