Chapter 35

Luz POV

I silently cradle amity in my arms. It was my fault she was hurt. Her arms basically broken.  This was all my fault. She used her good arm and rapidly touches my shoulder.

"Luz look. The ring it must have fallen off of his neck." Amity says as she scrambled to get out of my arms. Once she's on her feet she rushes over to the rim and picks it up with her good arm.

"There you are your ring back. It's very beautiful." She says as she looks at the ring. She gets ready to hand it to me but I gently place my hand on hers. I cradle her hand with my other hand and gently push it back to her.

"It was for you. I got the ring for you and now it's in the right hands." I say as I gently place a small kiss on her head. I gently take the ring and place it on her finger. I bring her hand up and press a gentle kiss to it.

"We should get going now." I suggest as I gently squeeze her hand. Amity's face was scarlet. I place a gentle kiss on her cheek. She made a weird squeak noise. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry for getting you in this mess." I say as I look at the ground. Amity gently cups my face with her good arm. She tilts my head so I'm looking at her,"I would and have died for you.
And I would gladly do it again. I would do the same thing I did today again. All because I love you." She boops me on the nose with a gentle smile on her face.

"I love you too." I say as I lean my forehead against her's. I pull away,"what you did was very nice and all but my boo is hurt therefore I'll take you home."I pick her up again bridle style.She nuzzles into my neck.

The walk to the house was silent. It was comfortable though. Once we arrived at my house my mom and Eda where waiting outside Eda was pacing in worry and my mom was holding the bridge of her nose. I gently place Amity on the ground as Eda rushes over to us.

"Where were you...guys? Amity what's with your hand?" Eda asks as she facepalms. Amity hid her hands behind her back,"what hand?" Eda and I look at Amity. Me with a face of Amusement and Eda with a serious face trying not to laugh. Mom glared at her. We both shudder as my mother walks up to us.

"Fine fine I broke it okay." Amity's says as she shows the adults her arm. Eda winces at how it looks. My mom places a hand over her mouth as she gasps in surprise. She cleared her throat.

"Good thing I have what's necessary. Eda what are you doing." My mom asks Eda who was now gently placing Healing glyph patches and drawing a couple spell circles on Amity's broken hand.

"I'm making it possible for us to go on that date. Are you hurt any where else? Please tell me Lily is going to kill me." Eda says as she looks Amity over then she glances at me and starts slapping some healing glyph patches on my face and arm.

"Ok since you only have some bruises you'll be fine." Eda says as she gently brushes the hair from my face she then turns to Amity,"you on the other hand might need a cast." Amity sheepishly scratches the back of her neck. My mom gently places a hand on her shoulder and begins to lead her inside. Me and Eda silently follow close behind.

"Amity how did you get your arm like this?" Mom asks Amity. Amity pulls the hood over her head once my mom finishes placing some bandaids on her cuts,"Luz got attacked in the woods by a mean boy I think his name is, Arron." Mom nods and motions for Amity to go on as she prepares her arm for the cast.

"I couldn't stand there while Luz was getting hurt to I attacked him." Amity continues. My mom glances at me with a small smirk on her face. She's going to test Amity.

"I put Luz in self defense classes for that reason. Why help her?" She asks amity shakes her head,"i have and would die for Luz. She's my everything. I can't live in a world where Luz isn't in it." Mom finishes the last touches on Amity's cast with a smile. I can't live in a world where you aren't in it either.

"Thank you for taking care of her. She didn't have many friends and when she told me about you. Her eyes light up more then when she's talking about the good witch Azura." Mom says as she gently brushes the hair from Amity face. Amity sends her a smile before letting out a long sigh,"I thought I would say something wrong and you wouldn't like me going out with Luz." My mom laughs at this. I feel a smile grow on my face.

"You should go and rest you look like you need it." She leads Amity to the couch and helps her lay down. She looks at me as she grabs my ear pulling me away from Amity.

"Ow ow Mamí(mom) I'm sorry mierda(sh*t) mom let go." I complain as she leads me to the kitchen she lets go of my ear. I hold on to my ear trying to rub away the pain. She begins to put some bandaids on my face where I was bleeding.

"What happened after Amity got her arm broken?" My mom asks I look at my hands,"um I used his bat against him. He has a few good bruises he got a new scar and maybe won't have children." My mom raises her eyebrow at what I had said.

"That's my girl!" Eda says as she ruffles my hair. My mom shoots her a look. Eda rolls her eyes,"sorry camilia but there are a bunch of men that will be like that. She protected her girlfriend even when she was hurt herself." Eda gently lifts my shirt to reveal my stomach. There was a large bloody bruise on my stomach.

"It should heal up pretty fast since the curse and for Amity well she's a vampire it'll heal in do time." Eda says before clearing her throat,"do you know where he lives?" A mischievous smirk grows on my face as she says those words. I give her a nod. I hear a small groan coming from the couch. I quickly rush over and peek over the couch.

"Are you okay Ami?" I ask she nods her head but you can obviously tell she isn't okay

"Are you okay Ami?" I ask she nods her head but you can obviously tell she isn't okay. I walk around the couch until I'm in front of her,"oh mi querida(oh my dear)." She looked so drained like everything had left her. She smiled up at me. She did the grabby hands,"cuddles?" I give her a nod as she moves a little to make room for me. I make sure not to hurt her arm. She nuzzles into my neck. We stayed in a comfortable silence.

"I can't live in a world where your not in it." I whisper as I gently press a kiss to her head.