Epilogue

So I asked if you wanted me to continue this for a while or to end it and start a sequel. I got so many comments asking for the sequel so...

Enjoy the last chapter of What We Keep Hidden.

xxxxxxx

2012

Their second year of college. Living in a small two bedroom apartment. Jai had the night classes while Ariana had the morning, so one of them would be with their now six year old son, Brandon.

Ariana stood by the ladder that Beau was standing on in the backyard of her mothers home, hanging up Brandon's birthday banner. His June birthday party was being held here because of the beautiful swimming pool in the back. Her baby had wanted a pool party.

The back gate swung open and the child of the moment came barreling out with his father behind him, chuckling.

"Wow!" Brandon gasped when he saw the decorations his mother, father, grandmothers and uncles prepared for him. The entire backyard was transformed into a pirate ship.

"This is awesome!" He yelled in excitement, jumping up and down, his eyes shimmering and his smile blinding.

Ariana laughed as she handed Beau another piece of tape before walking over to him. "You like it, baby?"

Brandon grinned up at her, nodding eagerly. "I love it!" He threw his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, mumbling a thank you into her stomach.

Ariana smiled and hugged him back, stroking his hair gently. "You're welcome sweetie."

Jai smiled at his beautiful family and walked over, placing a sweet kiss to Ariana's lips. "You guys really did an amazing job."

Ariana glanced up at him, raising her eyebrow. "If you think that's going to get you off the hook from this morning, try again buddy." She wrapped her arm around her sons shoulders and led him into the house for an afternoon snack.

Jai frowned to himself as he watched her walk into the house. He was taken by surprise when he heard a very high pitched voice by his side.

"What happened this morning?" Luke asked from his right side, holding a balloon with his thumb and index finger, obviously having ingested the helium inside it to make his voice higher.

Jai gave him an odd look then shook his head with a sigh. "It's a long story."

"I got time."

Jai hesitated then sighed loudly once again, jumping quietly into the story.

"Mmm," Jai moaned in Ariana's ear as his hands began to roam her perfectly sculpted body.

"Jai," Ariana giggled as she attempted to pull away from his strong grip. "I've got to go to class."

"Screw class! Call in sick," Jai whispered as his lips found her neck.

"Jai, you know I can't do that."

"Yes you can, baby," Jai began as he continued the assault on her tantalizing neck.

"Uh...Mmm...oh right there baby," Ariana's eyes fluttered as Jai sucked her neck gently, just the way she liked it. "No stop!" She suddenly came to her senses despite the intense amounts of pleasure she was currently feeling. "I need to take a shower."

"I'll join you," Jai smirked as he slipped his hands under the little tank top she had on and began to lift it up. "I love our shower time together."

"Jai," Ariana sighed blissfully, she was too close to giving in to him. She just couldn't resist her boyfriend, but then again, no woman in their right mind would be able to resist her gorgeous boyfriend.