And the drama continues..

I'm so upset about this picture big Sean tweeted of him and Ari kissing. Ew.😖 Ugh. I need Jariana back😫 but oh.my.GOD. ARI WAS AMAZING AT THE AMAs!

xxxxxxx

"Why does everything have to be so difficult?" Ariana thought to herself as she watched the burning turkey in the oven while her mother tried in vain to put the fire out and everyone around her kept screaming at each other.

"Mommmmyyyyy!" She heard a loud cry and her mommy instincts kicked in and she quickly turned and rushed over to her baby boy, who was curled up in the corner of the living room crying. She picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"I'm here baby. I'm here. Don't cry." Ariana tried her best to soothe the crying toddler in her arms while everyone kept yelling. And to think she thought everything would turn out perfect.

xEarlier in the night..x

Brandon sat on Ariana's bed and watched as she got ready for dinner. "You look very pretty mommy." He quipped with a smile.

Ariana glanced at him and smiled. "Thank you baby. You look very handsome."

"Thank you.." They stayed silent for a moment as she applied her mascara. "You know my friend Danny is gonna have a baby sister?" He suddenly spoke up excitedly.

"Really? That's great." Ariana responded as she smiled at him and reached for her water, taking a healthy sip.

"Can I get one?"

As soon as his words left his cute little mouth, the water she had in hers spewed out. That should have been her first clue that tonight would be a disaster. She coughed heavily and grabbed some tissues, wiping her mouth. "You want a baby sister?"

"No." Brandon frowned, unfazed by her reaction and she sighed in relief before he grinned excitedly. "A baby brother! Can I? Please?"

Ariana let out a long tired sigh and stood up, walking over and sitting next to him on the bed. "Honey, I can't exactly give you a baby brother right now. It takes a mommy and a daddy to have a baby." There. Simple and to the point.

"But, I have a daddy."

Damn. She should have seen that one coming.

"Uh, yes, you do, but we need to be married first." Perfect excuse.

"Then how did you have me?"

Should've seen that one too. Ariana really underestimated her son. She stayed silently for a minute and smiled as a new idea popped into her head. "We used to be married honey." She lied as she stroked his back.

Brandon frowned and let out a loud sigh. "Oh," he paused and looked up at her. "Can you get married again?"

Ariana smiled at the thought and nodded. "Maybe one day." She leaned down and kissed his cheek. They stayed in a comfortable silence as she lovingly held him in her arms.

"Momma?"

"Yeah baby boy?"

"Where do babies come from?"

Ariana stiffened in her spot, still holding the toddler. She hesitated then quickly smiled, changing the subject. "Wanna go down and see if Nonna is here?"

Forgetting completely about his questions, Brandon grinned excitedly. "Yeah!" He jumped off the bed and ran out of the room and down the stairs, leaving his mother sighing in relief.

Dodged that bullet.

Ariana reminded herself to make Jai have that talk with him a few years down the line.