Plans are made

Okay, I again did the math wrong. Brandon is four. Not three.

xxxxxxx

"Okay, you have your teddies, your water, your blankie, and my iPad." Ariana listed off as she scanned her sons room with her eyes a day later then turned to him. "Do you need anything else before I go, honey?"

Brandon frowned at her from his bed, he was all snuggled up in his blankets. "Go where?"

Ariana smiled at him, "To go take a shower, baby." She said, leaning down and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back soon. Daddy went out to get your ice cream with uncle Luke and uncle Beau. Frankie is downstairs with grandma, and if you need anything when I'm in the bathroom, shake this," she picked up a bell from his nightstand, the only thing she could find in the house for him to use, "and he'll come right away."

Brandon grinned wickedly at it as he held it in his small hands. "Cool!" He could already see the fun he knew he was going to have driving his uncle crazy.

Ariana laughed to herself at the look on his face and turned on his favorite show for him on her iPad.

xxxxxxx

"Alright, I'll see you soon babe. Bye." Jai hung up with Ariana then turned to the freezers on his left, opening one and grabbing a tub of Funky Nut Blast ice cream from inside. Shutting the freezer once again, he turned to his brothers and began walking to the cashier at the front of the store.

Luke plucked the tub from his hands as they walked, read the flavor, and raised his eyebrows. "What the hell is Funky Nut Blast?"

Jai took it back and shrugged, looking at it. "I don't know. It's Brandon's favorite flavor." He stopped between the cashiers and the candy isle and thought for a moment before turning right into the aisle, going straight for the chocolates, picking out Ariana's favorite soy chocolates.

"Hey, I have a question," Beau spoke up as he picked up a bag of gummy bears and opening it, "what happens when you guys graduate?" He asked, taking out a handful and dropping them in his mouth.

Jai paused as he turned and looked at him. "What do you mean? We'll still be together."

"How?" Beau mumbled through the gummies in his mouth. He swallowed and spoke more clearly, following as Jai moved to another aisle, full of flowers. "I thought you were planning on going to an out of state college."

The seventeen year old sighed as he scanned the flower arrangement choices. "I was. But everything is different now. I'm going to apply to schools here in LA. Ariana is probably going to continue living with her mom," he picked up a beautiful bouquet of white and pink roses and turned to his brothers.

"I'll get a job and try to save up for a two bedroom apartment. And when I do, I'll ask her and Brandon to move in with me."

Luke reached into the bag of candy and took a handful for himself, popping a few bears into his mouth. "Are you going to marry her?"

Jai chuckled, moving towards the cashiers with them. "Yes, eventually. I love her and we have a child together. I do want to marry her." He smiled at the thought, looking down at the flowers he held for her.

"What if she doesn't want to marry you?" Luke mumbled through his mouthful, causing both his brothers to glare at him. "What?" He asked after swallowing, with a frown.

Both boys rolled their eyes and left him standing in front of the cashiers in confusion.

xxxxxxx

"Uncle Frankie!"

Brandon howled from his room as he rung his bell for the tenth time.

Frankie was downstairs running around the house trying his hardest to get everything his nephew pleased. After making sure he had everything the little boy desired, he picked up the tray of goodies and scurried up the stairs with it.

"I'm here buddy," he huffed and puffed as he entered the toddlers room and placed the tray down on his nightstand.

Brandon smiled in appreciation and picked up a cookie, quickly taking a bite and mumbling his thanks through the mouthful. He picked up his sippy-cup of juice (he was too old for one but that was the rule if he ate in bed so he wouldn't spill his drink all over) and washed it down as Frankie smiled and turned to leave. The little boy quickly swallowed and called out to him once again.

"Uncle Frankie?"

Frankie turned around to look at him. "Yeah?"

Brandon smiled and placed the sippy-cup down, opening his arms wide. "Can I get'a hug?"

Frankie couldn't help but grin as he walked back to his bed. "Of course little man." He leaned down and hugged his little nephew close to him, kissing his hair and rubbing his back.

"Ice cream!" Two loud voices bellowed as they barged into the room carrying the grocery store bag.

Brandon peaked over Frankie's shoulder and grinned at his two other uncles. "Yay!" He yelled, letting go of Frankie.

The pink haired young man let go of his nephew and looked at Luke and Beau as they walked to Brandon's bed. "How'd you guys get in?"

"Oh, your mom let us in," Beau replied, taking a seat on the chair Ariana brought into the room.

Luke pulled the tub of ice cream from the bag and handed it to Brandon with a spoon, getting a huge grin in response.

"Where's daddy?" Brandon mumbled through his mouthful of ice cream.

"He's giving something to your mommy," Beau smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

Luke watched Brandon shovel the odd flavor of ice cream down his throat with a grimace. "Hey kid, haven't you ever heard of vanilla?"

Brandon giggled through the ice cream and swallowed it, but his mouth was covered in the ice creamy goodness. "Yeah but I love Funky Nut Blast!"

His uncles only laughed at the mess he was in, shaking their heads.

xxxxxxx

Jai took a deep breath and knocked lightly on Ariana's bedroom door.

"Just a minute!"

He heard her voice travel through the wood and smiled to himself, looking down at the gifts he held for her.

Two minutes later, the door swung open and a beautiful fresh out of the shower Ariana stood on the other side. She was in a pair of booty shorts, a maroon sweater that read, "Happy Elfin Holidays" in white and white knee high socks.

Jai laughed at her attire as she stepped aside to let him in. "You realize it's not even December yet, right?"

Ariana merely responded with cutely sticking out her tongue at him and grinning. "Yeah, whatever. I've been waiting since last Christmas to wear this again." She paused as she saw the pink and white roses and chocolates and a more loving smile replaced her teasing one.

"Is that for me?"

"Is what for-" Jai began in confusion then looked at his hands, realizing with an embarrassed chuckle. "Oh, these. Yeah they're for you." He grinned at her and handed them to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Brandon isn't the only one who deserves gifts."

Ariana smiled to herself behind the bouquet of flowers as she sniffed the sweet sent. "Thank you," she mumbled, blushing deeply. "They're beautiful." She shuffled over to her dresser and picked up her empty white vase, going into the bathroom and filling it with water before returning with the roses in the case, placing them back on the dresser beside a picture of herself and Brandon.

"I love them."

Jai grinned and walked over, pulling her close. "And I love you."

Ariana giggled, wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled his face down and gave him a loving kiss. "I love you too."

xxxxxxx

I'm not sure how many more chapters are left to be honest. I'm going to make a sequel though.