Happy Needless-Turkey-Murder Day

"Happy thanksgiving!" Frankie sang that Thursday as he jumped into the kitchen where his sister and mother were currently preparing their extravagant dinner.

Ariana laughed as she prepared the mashed potatoes, smiling brightly at him. "Happy Needless-Turkey-Murder day!" Despite her harsh words she said them in a light and happy tone.

Not effected, Frankie smiled and plucked a piece of stuffing from the bowl his mother was mixing, receiving a slap on his hand by the wooden mixing spoon. He winced and frowned as he rubbed his hand. "So where's Brandon?" He asked, instead taking a carrot from the salad bowl and sitting at the counter.

"He's taking a nap." Ariana replied, smiling at the thought of him. "I don't want him too tired for dinner."

Frankie chuckled as he popped the carrot in his mouth. "You're taking this too seriously."

"I am not. Mom, am I?"

"Not at all." Joan laughed as she heard the doorbell. Ariana smiled smugly at her brother and wiped her hands on her apron before making her way to the front door, stopping to smack Frankie's head on her way which caused him to spit out the carrot. She snickered to herself as she heard him choking and opened the door, her smiling face dropping at the person on the other side.

"What are you doing here?"

Jai stood on the other side, shifting from one foot to the other. "I need to talk to you Ariana." He said seriously, looking at her. "Can you come outside for a minute?"

Ariana hesitated and looked back at the kitchen and sighed heavily. "Fine. One minute." She stepped out onto the porch and shivered a bit at the surprisingly chilly Los Angeles November weather. "What do you want?"

Jai looked at her and took a deep breath. "Ivy is a liar and a bitch," he breathed out and looked into her eyes. "I did not sleep with her or even step foot into her house." Before Ariana could speak, he continued and taking both her hands in his. "I love you. I wouldn't ever dare to cheat on you. You've been on my mind for so long and I've been in love with you for so long, why the hell would I cheat on you and throw everything we have away? Please believe me."

Ariana stayed silent for a moment as she looked up into his eyes. "I.." She sighed and took a deep breath. "How did she have Frankie's shirt then?"

"Okay, yeah, I went to her house because she said I forgot something there. I was stupid. She kissed me on the porch and pulled my shirt off. I got mad and left. That's the truth. I swear." He confessed, cupping her cheek.

"Y..you kissed her?"

"She kissed me!"

"But still.. Jai-"

Before she could say another word, he leaned down and kissed her deeply, pulling her tight against his body and holding her close.

She melted and sighed softly against his lips, kissing him back, reaching up and cupping his cheeks.

Jai slowly pulled away and gave her soft loving kisses, whispering against her lips. "You're the only girl I want to kiss baby. Please believe me. Forgive me."

Ariana smiled against his lips, giggling softly and whispering back. "I do. I forgive you.."

Jai smiled against her lips and kissed her deeply again.

xxxxxxx

"You're putting him in a suit?" Frankie asked Ariana in bewilderment as he entered his nephews room where his sister was getting the three year old dressed that evening. All he saw was the red velvet suit jacket and dress shirt laying on the bed.

Ariana came out from the bathroom with her son in her arms. He was in a baby wife beater and jeans. "No, just a dress shirt and jacket. He's wearing jeans." She stated simply, putting the boy down on the floor and putting the shirt on him.

"Oh." Frankie nodded and sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room, watching them. "So. What happened with Jai?"

Her entire face lit up in a smile as she buttoned up Brandon's shirt. "We're back together. He explained everything to me. Ivy lied. I was so stupid to believe her."

"Yeah, you were." Frankie snorted but then stopped at the cold glare his sister was throwing at him. "Geez. Sorry." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "I don't understand how your own son isn't scared of you."

Ariana rolled her eyes and kissed her sons head. "Well for one thing, my baby is smart." She smiled. "Right honey?"

Brandon grinned. "Right!" He quipped and wrapped his arms around his arms around his mothers neck tightly.

Ariana smiled and hugged him tightly, breathing in his sweet recently bathed scent. "I love you so much baby." She mumbled.

"I love you too mommy." Brandon smiled and gave her a big wet kiss on her nose.

xxxxxxx

Holy shit 3k reads😱 thank you so much!! 😍❤️