High school crush

Zudy was returning home from school. A guy on motorbike saw her, she did not notice him and booked the Uber and in ten minutes her ride reached her "driver 19 Plain Street" she gave the location. The masked guy on bike followed the cab. A mild fragrance reached her nostrils. "Oh! God" she popped from the cab window searching for the owner of the smell. He was nowhere, as if vanished in the wind leaving behind his scent. "No way" she gave a stupid smile at herself. Zudy closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the cab. Suddenly the driver gave a loud horn and brake. "What the hell!!" Zudy screamed. He stopped his bike in front of the cab, the cab stopped. He stood off from the bike, walked towards the cab and opened the door and sat inside. His one gaze to the driver made him walk out. Zudy felt the urge to scream but her voice got stuck in the throat.

"Who....who are you?" She tried to say

"I want you?" he said from his ski mask

He brushed her legs with his fingers and tears fell from her eyes. "Please don't touch me" she said and stretched her checked skirt in embarrassment more tears rolled from her eyes "shhhhhsshh don't cry I am not doing anything" he said. A sixteen year old confident girl was trembling; her hands turning cold. He pushed open the door of the cab "go...." He said and she hurriedly walked out without looking back and he smiled to himself. A handsome and rigid bastard who was flirting with this silent little school girl. She was pretty and he was insane, she was shy and he was flirt, she couldn't even understand the meaning of this advances and he was making moves on her. If looks could kill he was already murdered. She came home, rushed to her room. Her heart was still beating very fast. 'I want you' his words were echoing in her mind. She removed her sketch book laying herself on the bed and started sketching. She was sketching him ' I know I am pretty' She smiled. 'I am not doing anything....' His words were in the air. She was hearing them again and again. "I think I like you" Zudy said hugging the sketch of the masked biker.

Zudy Samuel in her early teen raised by single parent. She dreamt like an extraordinary being. She always wanted those things which others had. She didn't think of sacrificing, but she always thought of snatching. That was the reason she lost everything. Everything she ever wanted. She thought she can get whatever she wants love, money or anything which meant precious to her. She wasn't even rich and extremely beautiful but she believed 'she was a rare beauty wrapped in enigma of simplicity'. She never wanted true love. But she wanted boys to love her. Including that strange biker.

She never knew what true love is, only thing she knew was how to attract others towards her. Fortunately she was always successful. She believed 'she has unfair advantage over men and things, if she can't get them by being smart she can get them by being dumb' and luck favored her until now...

It was a month of June monsoon had already arrived. It was drizzling with the windy breeze and she was standing in the window when she learned that the air suddenly turned scented. It was a fragrance, a male fragrance. She closed her eyes and inhaled with her whole heart and when she was inhaling the fragrance shivered her to spine. It was the similar smell that masked biker had. She opened her eyes only to hear the sound of Harley Davidson. It was fast that it almost reached to the opposite side on her apartment. She wanted to see who was on the bike with that seducing perfume but to her dismay he was nowhere to be seen. She developed attraction for this mysterious guy. She knew nothing about him except that she liked his voice when he spoke to her. Was he handsome like other guys? Was he fair, did he had electrifying eyes? In fact what he was? She never knew, as she never got chance to see the guy riding black and silver Harley Davidson bike.

Year passed by and the masked rider was nowhere seen. In her whole life for few things Zudy was extremely optimistic. First she would never be able to find out who that mysterious guy on Harley Davidson bike was? Second she was unconditionally and irrevocably got infatuated with her family friend Tyler, and third she was extremely much confident that she can attract him towards her and no one can stop her not even Tyler. She wanted Tyler desperately. They both were in different schools. Every day Zudy would just wait for her High school to get over, so that she could join the same college which Tyler will join.