𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧:

Начните с самого начала

I might not seem like this big lovey-dovey person but Junior is my world and Sofia knew that so she tried to take me to court so she could get full custody. As you can see that didn't work. Nearly a year had passed when she came crying to me saying she wanted to step up and be a good mother to Junior. I believed her and took her in, and things were going great, a little too great.

A couple of months back I got drunk and we hooked up but I knew I wrapped it up so when she told me she was pregnant I was lost. Three months had passed and there still wasn't a bump and whenever there was a doctor visit she somehow forgot to tell me. Two months ago she lied to me and I just lost it. I started yelling and then she broke down crying and admitted that she was lying. So for the second time, I called it quits." He said.

"Okay, but why didn't you wait longer? I kind of look like a homewrecker" She asked playing with his hair.

"I was, but a part of me wanted Sofia to hurt and I'm getting to an age where I should be married so the guys started showing me different females, and then Erica showed me you. The Sofia situation was the last thing on my mind when I saw you, but looking at it now I really should have waited for your sake. I apologize." He said.

"I apologize for what I said earlier too." She said.

"Who even told you this?" He asked sitting up.

"That Madam trick downstairs. She let that shit slip on purpose and my dumb ass fed into it." Danielle said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not surprised, Sofia is kind of close to her and is very manipulative. Nevertheless, Madame is a grown woman and should have known better. I'll talk to her after dinner about it." He said.

Danielle tried to get up but Matteo pulled her back and got on top of her. "I like it when we're mature." He said kissing her neck.

"We aren't going to do anything while there are people downstairs." She said while trying to move.

"Sometimes a man needs a home-cooked meal after a hard day at work." He said kissing her exposed cleavage.

"You came home at the right time because Madam hoe is cooking right as we speak. In fact, I think she might be done." She said trying to move once again but Matteo wouldn't let her.

"Why should I go downstairs and eat when my meal is right here? I promise I'll be done in about—" Matteo tried to say but the door swung open.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

Standing at the door was junior with tears running down his face

Standing at the door was junior with tears running down his face. He locked eye contact with me and immediately burst out crying. The mother in me quickly came to the surface as I pushed Matteo off and called Junior over to me.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" I asked.

Just as I said that screaming and yelling came from downstairs. Junior ran towards and I picked him up as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. "Sofia is downstairs and she tried to take me!" He cried out as he held onto me tighter.