17

Lisa felt someone's hand was tapping her shoulder and when she opened her eyes, she saw Jisoo smiling at her.

"I guess we've arrived." Jisoo softly said and Lisa shifted her eyes outside the car and Jisoo was right, they arrived in front of Jennie's house.

"Thanks for the ride." Lisa groggily said and yawned. "I'll go ahead. Take care on your way home okay?" She said and Jisoo just nodded then Lisa went out of the car.

Lisa waved at Jisoo goodbye and the latter returned the gesture with a smile. Jisoo noticed Jennie was standing outside next to the door and she gave her a small nod. When Lisa was about to open the gate, she saw someone in black walking towards her from her peripheral vision. She felt something bad was about to happen. When the approaching person was going to run towards Lisa, the latter readied herself to attack but she was caught off guard when someone behind her shot her with a stun gun making her drop to the ground.

"Lisa!" Both Jennie and Jisoo called. Jisoo quickly went out of the car to help Lisa while Jennie used her quick ability to attack the attacker but just like Lisa, she was shot by a stun gun.

"Ji...Jisoo." Jennie called and Jisoo turned to her with a worried look. "R-run." She said.

"But...what about Lisa? And you?" Jisoo said and she quickly returned her eyes to Lisa who looked at her back as she regained her strength. "What the hell is happening?"

"It's going to be fine." Lisa panted, ignoring Jisoo's question. "Just go back inside the car now." She said as she slowly got up and clenched her fist, looking at the men in black who were helping each other torture Jennie.

"But—"

"Just go!" Lisa shouted at Jisoo and the latter flinched. Shaking, Jisoo went back in the car and started her car as she looked at Lisa.

"What are you waiting for? Go, now!" Lisa shouted and her tails appears behind her as her eyes turned blue.

"W-what are you?" Jisoo asked, shock was evident on her face.

"We don't have time to explain, just go! This is for your safety!" Lisa said and went full speed to go to Jennie and threw one of the men with one hand.

Jisoo was about to go when another man in black blocked her way and then another one opened the door and dragged her out of the car, holding her by her neck.

"Lisa!" Jisoo called and Lisa turned to her.

"Save her, I'll take care of this." Jennie said and got up, dusting off herself. Lisa walked closer towards Jisoo at a normal pace as the man who was holding Jisoo was dragging her away with a knife in hand pointing at her neck.

"Surrender or I'll kill her." The man warned.

"If you can defeat me, then maybe I'll let you kill her." Lisa said with a glare.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jisoo yelled and the man almost choke her with his arm.

Lisa smirked. "Of course, I won't let that happen." She said and swiftly run towards the man and punched him in the face, making him let go of Jisoo and Lisa securely held her by the waist. "See?" Lisa said to Jisoo. "Now please, just go." She said and Jisoo was amazed by how she looked.

"Y-your eyes. They're —"

"Blue. Yes, I know." Lisa dismissively said and the man she just punched was running towards her for revenge, she turned back to Jisoo and held her by her shoulder. "Save yourself. I have no time to explain what is happening right now. All I can tell you is just run. Go!" Lisa said, pushing Jisoo towards the car's direction and the latter just run towards her car without another word and drove off. "You're aware I can kill you, right?" Lisa said to the man.