13

Jennie and Tzuyu went inside Jennie's car and drove off, following where Lisa might be according to the app on her phone.

"Tell me, why can't you let the gumiho live her life? What happened to her freedom then?" Tzuyu asked with a confused look on her face.

"I'm feeling something is wrong." Jennie said, her eyes focused on the road.

"Do you think those hunters have something to do with this?"

"I'm not sure. But we'll find out." Jennie said with a serious tone in her voice and stepped on the gas to increase the car's speed.

Jennie occasionally look on her phone to see if Lisa had stopped and as cliché as it sounded, Jennie knew where Lisa was and it was in an abandoned warehouse where she used to go before when she was living in that area.

They finally reached the destination and Jennie parked away from the warehouse so no one would notice. The two ran fast in a split second until they reach the side of the warehouse, cautiously looking around them. When it was cleared, Jennie looked at Tzuyu and walked closer to her.

"I'll go in, you stay here. You'll be the lookout, if something happens and I can't hold them all, that's where you come in." Jennie whispered.

"You know, we could use some advance technology so I can really help you, like those cool thing that you put in your ear and we could talk through them just like in the movies."

"Jokes aren't helping right now." Jennie shook her head in disappointment and Tzuyu silently laughed.

"Alright, you go ahead. I'll manage here." Tzuyu tapped Jennie's shoulder to signal her to go and the latter just nodded then she started cautiously walking until she reached the door that was slightly opened.

Jennie peeked through the crack of the door, carefully scanning the room to see if there was a sight of Lisa. She saw someone sitting on a chair, her head was covered with a sack while she was surrounded by people in black, their faces covered with black cloth as well.

"Get this off me!" Jennie heard Lisa's voice and as soon as she recognized the voice, she wanted to go to Lisa but she thought it wasn't the time yet. She had to know who did this and why.

One of the people surrounding Lisa took off the sack that was covering the latter's face and she shook her head to remove some strands of her hair out of her face.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Lisa growled, her voice was low and she heard the familiar voice laugh.

"Well this is a surprise, you're just as powerful as any vampire but you didn't use your strength on us." The mysterious woman said.

"Who the hell are you?!" Lisa raised her voice.

"The question is, what are you?"

"I..."

"Let me guess, a gumiho? A fox?"

Lisa paused for a while, she didn't have her necklace so it would be unfair for her to fight those group of people around her alone.

"You're mistaken. I'm just...a human." Lisa said.

"Oh, are you now?" The woman laughed.

"I am. Now tell me who are you?"

"We don't tolerate lies here so you better be honest or else you wouldn't want what will happen next." She warned.

"I am not lying." Lisa sternly said, throwing a glare at the woman.

The woman shook her head as she clicked her tongue. She turned to one of her comrades and she gave them a nod. One of them pointed a stun gun at Lisa and aimed it at her, making the latter shake because of the shock coming from the taser. Lisa panted when the shock was over and glared at the woman who was now walking slowly towards her.