CHAPTER 7 -FINAL-

PARK EUN AE POV

After the guest leaves, I decided to helped the workers that were incharge of cleaning the place. But then I heard someone touched the piano key. I tried to look who it was, I saw a guy that I knew very well sitting on the piano chair. Its Jungkook.

"This song I dedicated to someone"  he said and smiled.

Soon he played the piano while singing their song from album O!RUL8,2? Outro Propose.

~

ROMAN LYRICS

I give it to you
Jogeum eosaekhaesseotjiman ijen da jugo sipeo
I give it to you
Ttaeron ulgo useojuneun naegen neoppuniran geol
For you

Neoreul cheoeum bon sungan
Danbare neomu yeppeun gyobok
Geu moseumman saenggangna
Amudedo mot ga
Neodo ojik nal bwa

Nae mami wae ireonji molla
Na hangsang ni moseumman tteoolla
Naneun rideumi doego noraega doeeo
Neol wihae bulleojulge

(Good to you)
Naegen neo ppunya
(Good to you)
Naega meolli isseodo
Hangsang yeope isseojwo
(Good to you)
Naegen jeonbuya
Himdeun naeiri wado
Nae son jabajwo

I give it to you
Jogeum eosaekhaesseotjiman
Ijen da jugo sipeo
I give it to you
Ttaeron ulgo useojuneun
Naegen neoppuniran geor
For you
(Good to you)
(Good to you)

Good to you

ENGLISH LYRICS

I give it to you
Although it was a bit awkward, I want to give it all to you
I give it to you
To me, who sometimes cries and laughs, it’s only you
For you

The moment I first saw you
With short hair and a pretty school uniform
I only remember that image
You can’t go anywhere
You have to only look at me too

I don’t know why my heart is like this
I only think of you always
I’ll become a rhythm and a song
And sing it for you

(Good to you)
I only have you
(Good to you)
Even if I’m far away
Always stay by my side
(Good to you)
You’re my everything
Even if the difficult tomorrow comes
Hold my hand

I give it to you
Although it was a bit awkward, I want to give it all to you
I give it to you
To me, who sometimes cries and laughs, it’s only you
For you
(Good to you)
(Good to you)

Good to you

~

I stopped from doing works and standing looking at him. He look awesome in the stage playing piano while singing. I felt my heart flutter. I'm really curious who is that lucky person that he dedicated this song to.

The workers were in awe and clapping their hands. Suddenly Jungkook came walking headed to where I was.

"Park Eun Ae, this song I dedicated for you although you are not in short hair, but still this song is for you. From the first time I met you at the playground I was really scared but way back then I found you, you were really pretty. And last few weeks, you keep bothering me, I thought myself, so that day were my love encounter with you."  He said make me dumbfounded. I could felt my cheek were burning. He kneeled down and held out his hand.

"Park Eun Ae will you grab onto my hands and be my girl?"

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

NO ONE POV

"Park Eun Ae will you grab onto my hands and be my girl?"  Jungkook were kneeling streching his hands asking Eun Ae to grab it. Everyone's eyes were on them. Some of them whispering "take his hand"

Bangtan with the twins Sera and Hana were stood at the corner looking at them quietly.

Eun Ae were in a froze state. Suddenly her lips curved into a beautiful smile ever. "I will"  she grabbed Jungkook's hand. The workers that were watching them cheered loudly and clapped in joy.

Bangtan walked and throw roses at them. Eun Ae's mum that was watching her daughter were clapping her hands and walked to Eun Ae and Jungkook.

"Pls take care of my daughter. Don't make her cry or else.."  Eun Ae's mum teasing Jungkook. They laughed together.

"So everyone! EUN AE IS MINE NOW!!" Jungkook shouted and hugging Eun Ae.Eun Ae were shocked at sudden hug. "Yahh.." Eun Ae said and smiled while wrapped her hands around Jungkook's waist and making eye contact with him.

---

Hi guys!! FINALLY LAST CHAPTER UPDATED!  Hope you guys will like it. I'm so sad had to end it here :')

I wanna say thank you to readers of Love Encounter that have been read from the introduction until the last chapter. I really really appreciate it ♥.

Pls comment and tell me how was my story. I'll try to do another book when I'm free because skool have started and I'll be very busy since there'll be a tons of homework tho T_T  Till we meet again :)

Xoxo,
BunnyKookie ^^