CHAPTER 1

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

I was walking alone while listening to music with my ear plugged in with earphones going to a mini market nearby buying ramen and some snacks for Jimin Hyung who were hungry to death. I'll have to walked pass by the playground and turn right and there's a mini market right at the junction. It was late night and I saw someone with long hair wore bright yellow school uniform, it is from my school. She were sitting on the swing with her head were looking on the ground.

"Annyeong! What are you doing here late night?"  I sat on the another empty swing besides her. She upstraight her head and looking straight at me, make me a bit flustered at her appearance because she does look like a ghost. Her face was pale and her lips were dry. I got a goosebump looking at her. I felt regret for coming sat besides her, I tried to stand up getting ready to run fast but suddenly something were holding onto me. She was holding my wrist.

"Don't go"  I could heard she muttered and makes me more frightened. She looks like a souless body and in a minute, that souless body fall on the ground. She was sweating heavily.

"Ibayo.. jeongshicharyo!" I said panic as I put my hands on her forehead. She was burning like crazily and from there I start to realized she was not a ghost. I piggyback her on my back and running as fast as I could to the clinic.

I just remembered that I'm an artist. I can't bring her to the clinic since rumours will be everywhere and I decided to bring her to the dorm.

---

"Where's my fooooood?"  Jimin hyung said as he open the door. His eyes grew bigger as he saw me  piggyback a girl. I went inside without saying anything and put the girl on the couch. Taehyung hyung were laying on the floor playing games on his phone, suddenly stand up with shocked face. Other members have gone to sleep early. "What the hell are you doing Jeon Jungkook?! Bringing a girl in our dorm?!"  Taehyung hyung asked me staring at the girl. I shushed him signaling him to talk softly.

"Idk what I'm doing. But I'm saving a life here."  I said and went to my room searching for a small towel and grabbed a bowl while filling it with warm water.

"Yeojachingu?"  Jimin touched my shoulder smiling at me. I didn't answered his question. Putting the warm towel on that girl forehead to cool her fever down while Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung were sitting on the floor looking at me silently.

---

I woke up seeing I was sleeping on the floor. All night i have been nursing her, I put my hand on her forehead feeling incase her fever have cool down. Felt sigh of relieved when her fever have cool down, now I'll just waiting for her to wake up. I saw my members were sitting down on the floor looking at me.

"He's a namja" "Golden maknae have grown up" I heard Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok hyung said at the back. My face turned to a cherry tomato and I went to sit with them. "Who is she ?" Jin hyung looked at me curiousty. "I dont know. She's not in my class. I found her at playground. By that time, she looked like a ghost and it scares me. A few minute later she fall down sweating" telling them the story make their mouth wide open.

She open her eyes and tried to stand up. All seven of us didn't know what to do. We were just sitting there like a statue.

---

Hi ! Here's the first chapter of Love Encounter!! How was it?! Hope you'll like it.

Wanting to know who is that girl?! What's her name?! Stay tuned to the next chapter! 

Don't forget to vote and leave some comment too. I'll appreciated it ♥

Xoxo,
Bunnykookie ^^