CHAPTER 3

PARK EUN AE POV

After the conversation with Jeon Jungkook, I walked going home with a different feeling.

Jeon Jungkook, the one who saved me. That day, I knew there was someone sat beside me but I can't see his face. Only a bit of it with the support of road lamp.

"You are home. How's school?"  Someone I know very well greeted me as soon as I arrived home, it's my mum

I didn't replied her. I walked upstairs straight to my room and took a bath to freshen me up. I wore a black dress that the skirt just above my knee. I took my sling bag and walked downstairs. I took a glance at living room searching for my mum.

"Where you going?"  She asked coming out from kitchen with hands full with plate. I was a bit startled.

"I'm still angry with you."  I stated and just walked away from the house. Unknowingly I had tears flowing down from my cheek.

---

I've arrived at my destination with my hands holding a bouquet of lily flowers. It's my appa favourite flower. I put it on his grave.

My eyes suddenly get teary, soon it will flow down on my cheek like a river.

"Appa. How are you?"  I started talking. " I hope you are doing well up there. It's hard living without you appa... Eomma going to remarried soon. I can't believed her."

---

FLASHBACK

I walked home from school with smiled on my face. I can't wait to tell eomma that my final exam result turn out to be a flying colours! I ran going home.

I twisted the door knob while holding my result paper on the other hand. I carefully open the door and I can't believe myself what I'm seeing.

My result paper fall down.

I saw my mum cuddling with other man. I had my hand closing my mouth. "Eo...eomma"  I stuttering. Eomma looked at me shocked.

I tried to ran away but she's too fast and get to grabbed my left hand

"Eun Ae-yah let me explain"  she said pulled me to her room.

"Eun Ae-yah.. forgive eomma. Eomma loves someone else now..." "BWO?!!"  I cut her before she could finish her sentence.

"Heol.. ITS JUST AFTER TWO MONTHS APPA DIED! AND LOOK AT YOU?!! DATING A JERK!"  I shouted at her in anger.

*slap*

My mum slapped me.

My eyes grew bigger and I fall down in my knee with tears rolling fast down on my cheek. She would never slap me.
"Eo..eomma"  I said touching my cheek

" HE'S NOT A JERK! HE'S A MAN I LOVES! AND SOON HE GONNA BE MY HUSBAND AND YOUR DAD!"  She said shouting at me in anger.

"Whaaaatt? Your husband?! My dad?!! You getting remarried?!! NO WAY! I wouldnt accept it!!!"  I said and took a breath.

"I have decide the date. We will get married at the end of this month. You need a dad and I need a husband to live this life"  she said staring at me lowering her voice.

"I can live this life on my own! I don't need a stepdad!! I only need my biological dad!!"  I said standing up.

"Eun Ae-yahh. Why don't you understand mum?"  She said holding my shoulders.

"You slap me. How can I understand you?! You never treated me this way! You have changed eomma, and... why appa died? You didnt tell me why he died. Is his death because of knowing you cheated on him?!"  I said backing away a few inches from her.

"Eun Ae.. listen.. its not what you thinking" "no. Don't say anything!! I don't wanna hear you!!!"  I said in between my sobbing while putting my hands on my ears. I ran downstairs.

That man was standing there. I guess he heard us. I gave him a death glare. My hands curled up making a fist.

I ran out from house. Running to the playground around the neighbourhood. I was crying hard. My heart feel like i was stabbed by a knife. I cry out loud in public. Everyone would look at me curious but I don't even care bout that.

It was late till someone came and sat on the other swing. That was the first time I met him. Jeon Jungkook. I may be look miserable that time. But I indistinctly saw his face that shines with the support of road lamp.

END OF FLASHBACK

---

I swept my tears with my hands and clean abit of my appa's grave that have dried leaves on it. " I'll see you again. I'm sorry appa. I cried again today eventhough you ask me not to cry. I'll be back seeing you again with the happy me. I love you appa"  I walked thinking of going to waste my time at the twins house.

---

I rang their house bell two times.

Someone open the door. "Eun Ae!"  She said happily running towards me.

"What makes you here?"  Lee Sera the older twins asked. "Just..." "COME IN EUN AE"  Lee Hana the younger twins shouted from inside cut me out before I wanna replied Sera's question.

Sera invite me inside. I waste my time with the lovelies twins. I just don't wanna go home. I don't wanna faced my eomma after what happen that day and I dont feel like wanna talked to her either.

---

This past two weeks, I've been talking to Jeon Jungkook too much. Time flies so fast and one more week it will be eomma's wedding. Eomma have been talked to me like everyday to give her blessing on her second marriage. I didn't gave her an answer yet.

---

Today I went to school like usual.

"Boo yahhh!"  Someone surprised me from behind. I look who it was. It's Jeon Jungkook.

"Heyyy.." I said and he walked beside me. "Ohh heyyy. Don't walked too near! Fans are like everywhere you know.."  I said looking around as he started to walked near me.

---

Chapter 3 updated! I really love the photo Jungkook wore mask. The mask design was so cool! I would like to have that mask :) ㅋㅋㅋ

So basically this chapter are about Eun Ae.Hope readers will like this chapter. Anyway mind vote, comment and maybe follow me? I would love to make friends with readers :D hehehe

Xoxo,
Bunnykookie ^^