CHAPTER 4

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

These past few weeks I've noticed I have been keep talking to Eun Ae too much. I don't know whats wrong with me, but talking to her were so comfortable like I'm talking to my members.

I walked to school today. While walking, I saw a really familiar body that I knew.

"Boo yahhh!"  I surprised her. She get startled and her expression were too cute. I feel like wanna pinch her soft cheek.

"Heyyy.."  she greeted me. I walked beside her. She was looking around and said " ohh heyyy. Dont walked too near! Fans are like everywhere you know.."

I laughed at her statement. I don't care bout fans or rumours. I just want her to be right beside me.

We have arrived infront of school. Eun Ae demand on going first. She don't like to be rumoured with me and it just make me sad. 'Why?' My only thought.

I'm thinking she must be really dont wanna be with me. I sighed. 'Don't you know I like you, Eun Ae' I said in my head. 'Omg! What I'm thinking!' I slapped myself. 'I must be crazy' I muttered while walking and heard girls screaming as soon as I entered the school.

---

I went straight to the toilet before going to class. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Do I like you?" I said.

"Yes"  the angel of me said.

"No"  the devil of me said.

I ruffled my hair in confusion and washed my face. Then I walked to class. I took seat at my desk. The whole day I've been thinking of her. I get scold by teacher too for not paying attention.

---

Bell rang showed its time to go recess. I felt my legs are too heavy to go cafeteria. I walked going to a rooftop instead.

I took my phone and starts to type a message to my closest hyung, Park Jimin

Hyung. What do I do if someone's keep bothering me?
-Jeon Jungkook

I pressed the send button and soon Jimin hyung replied me.

Who? You've been bullied?!
-Jimin Hyung

Ani.. its just.. Nevermind.
-Jeon Jungkook

I supposed to send him.
'Ani.. there's a girl always keep bothering me. What should I do? Do I like her?' But I deleted it. Instead sending him this 'Ani.. Its just.. nevermind.'

I keep my phone in my pocket and lay my body on the bench. I looked at the blue sky and let my thought flew with the wind that blowing.

---

The bell rang. I woke up and look at my red watch that I wore it on my left wrist. 'Damn! I skip class' I said to myself

I walked to take my bag in class and pass through all classes and stopped at Eun Ae's class, and I saw Eun Ae packing her bag. "Going home?"  I asked through the window.

She tilt her head. "Im going to the library"  she said. "Follow you"  I stated and quickly running to my class that were a few classes only from her. I took my bag and run again heading where her was.

I was running out of breath. "Lets go"  I said and walked beside her. I have this kind of feeling, like butterflies on my stomach and heart beating fast.