CHAPTER 6

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

It's Saturday morning. Namjoon hyung woke me up. "Nae nae hyung. I'm awake" I said rubbing my eyes. I took my phone. There's one message. It was from Eun Ae.

Annyeong. I've got something to tell you. My eomma's getting remarried this Sunday. If you free come drop by at *****.
-Eun Ae

"Huh?!"  I was shocked. "Wae?"  Namjoon hyung asked me. "Eun Ae's eomma getting remarried tomorrow"  I told Namjoon hyung. "Thats good. Congratulations then."  Namjoon hyung congratulated.

"Manager nim!!"  I ran out from my room calling for my manager. "Yes~"  my Manager respond. "Do we have schedule tomorrow?"  I asked hoping for tomorrow to not have any schedule. My manager shakes his head saying no. I jumped happily.

"Whats wrong?!!"  Jin hyung that were cooking his masterpiece in the kitchen shouted. "Manager nim. Tomorrow Bangtan had to go to my friend's mum wedding. Can we"  I said pleading. Manager just nodded.

"Whose wedding?"  Hoseok hyung asked. "Eun Ae" "BWO?!"  My members all except Namjoon hyung shouted at the same time looking shocked. "With who?!" "I told you to be fast!" "Stay strong Jungkook!"  They talked till I dont get to explain. Namjoon hyung just laughed at the shocked members.

"Calm down hyung. she's not who getting married. Its her mum"  I explained to them. They just nodded and sighed understand whats going on.

"This is the time Jungkook!"  Suga hyung said walked to the kitchen. I still didn't understand what he's talking about. I saw Jimin hyung smirked.

"Ask Eun Ae if we could do some performance at her mum's wedding"  Jin said walking brought a bowl of kimchi fried rice that he was cooking just now and he put it on the dining table. Hyungs all ran to the table as well as they were very hungry. Eight of us including our manager sat down and ate our breakfast. We thanked Jin hyung for making a delicious breakfast today.

After the delicious breakfast, we went to get some worked out. We went to the dance studio and practicing some dance. Tomorrow Bangtan will having a performance at Eun Ae mum's wedding. And Eun Ae were glad that we are coming and even do performance tomorrow. We, Bangtan really work hard on this performance and I'm thinking of doing my special solo performance

---

-Next day-

---

NO ONE POV

Eun Ae wore a beautiful stripless white dress and had her hair tied up into buns. Sera and Hana were told to come to Eun Ae's house to help Eun Ae with make up.

---

PARK EUN AE POV

"I dont like too much make up. Pls make it light"  I said closing my eyes. "Araso" Sera and Hana said in unison.

"Done"  Hana said. I was shocked. 'That was fast'  I muttered. I opened my eyes and seeing myself in the mirror. Sera walked behind me and patted my shoulder. "Eun Ae yahh.. you are so beautiful and your beauty always covered  because of your glasses. This is who you are" "You look like an angel" Hana said interrupt.

"I did only a little make up. Its not too much. This make up called natural beauty make up"  Hana said smiling.

*knock knock*

I heard a knock. I walked and opened the door. "Omo! Who is this?!"  My mum asked had a shocked face when she saw me. "Eun Ae?!" She asked and looking at me from head to toe. I nodded. "Omo. My pretty daughter"  she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Omma.. chukahae"  I said congratulated her while looking at her. She was so beautiful in her wedding gown.

---

The wedding have started. I took a seat. I look at mum that were walking down on the aisle with grandpa. My mum look stunning. I look around and saw Bangtan. They all looked handsome in suit. Someone caught my eyes. Its Jungkook. He look so different from his other members. I mean he look so handsome. Suddenly he looked at me making an eye contact. I flustered at sudden eye contact. I tried to look somewhere else. My heart was like beating fast and i dont know why.

---

The wedding going on with the mc talking about idols. I looked at where Bangtan sat and they were not in their seat. The mc called Bangtan and soon, Bangtan walked on the stage and introduced themself. Bangtan performed Boy In Luv and the atmosphere getting hot.

After that, they continue to sing Attack on Bangtan. Unknowingly I hummed following the songs. The songs quite exciting.

The performance have finished, all the guest leaves their seats one by one as the wedding have come to an end.

---

Chapter 6 updated! :'( this story will come to an end. Next chapter will be the last chapter I guessed (?)

Anyway hope you guys enjoy reading my story until chapter 6. I really appreciated it :)

Xoxo,
BunnyKookie ^^