CHAPTER 2

PARK EUN AE POV

I opened my eyes knowing that I was in a different place. I stand up and saw seven guy sitting quietly, my vision were blurry make me not recognized them. I grabbed my bag walked making a way to the door.

"AAare you okay?"  I looked at the person from down to up, he was stuttering. I can't see him well since my visions were blurry so I nodded and replied him" I'm sorry I had troubled you guys. I will leave now. Thank you"  I bowed to the guy after I've finished my sentence

---

I'm back to normal again. I looked myself in the mirror and wearing a scarf to make me feel warm since winter seasons are coming. I took my high power glasses that were place on the table nicely and put it on the bridge of my nose wearing it. I wonder who that guy that save my life. Anyway I grabbed my bag and walked to school holding my chest because of the breeze were so cold.

---

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

Today I went to school as there was no schedule for Bangtan. I walked passed by the hall and walked up a flight of stairs before heading towards to my class. I heard alot of screaming and squealing from girls. Someone walked passed by me and there's a fragrance smell familiar to me. I turned my back looking for that person.

"AAAare you okay?"  I grabbed her tip of sleeve. I shocked at myself because I stuttered talking to her and it just make me embarass. She look straight into my eyes and I found her somehow look different wearing glasses.

"Huh?!"  She said clueless.

"That day you were..." "Jeon Jungkook!" I was cut off by my homeroom teacher that were on the way heading to where I was. She bowed to the teacher and walked to her class. I wasnt able to talked to her.

---

The bell rang showed its time to go home. Student were walking out from class dashed to their house. Today I volunteer to clean the class since I'm so kind hearted (lol) . 15 Minutes of cleaning, the class have become clean, I switch off all the fan and lamp and did some final touch looking at the table make sure it in their position. I clap my hands and close the door.

"Fuhhh"  I let out a sigh and was getting ready to go home."Oh Jeon Jungkook! Have you finished cleaning? Mind helping me pls?"  While I was walking at the corridor, someone called me and it was Madam Hyemi.

I saw her struggling picking up boxes. I look around and there's no other student. I had to help her since she was pregnant. I pick up the two boxes and suprisingly it was heavy "Pls bring it to my car. Plat number *****. I will arrive soon"  she said while going to the office room. I walked wobbling and in a minute, the boxes that full of paper and books fall down.

"Are you okay? Need some help?"  I felt someone running towards me asked. It was a girl and she started picking up the paper and books then put it into the box. "Oh well, its not that I'm not strong, it just..."  I said while picking up the paper and books without looking at her. "where should I go?"  She asked cut me out just before i want to finish my sentence and by that time she was holding one of the boxes.

I looked at her shocking. 'Its her' I muttered "Uhh ohh. Madam Hyemi's car" I said rubbing my neck and hold the other box and walking behind her.

Two minutes after we arrived, Madam Hyemi arrived too. "Ohh I'm sorry I had troubled you guys"  she said pat on my shoulders. I smiled to her "Is there anything else that you need help?"  I asked smiling at Madam Hyemi. She replied me shakes her head left to right. "Thank you dear" Madam Hyemi smiled and drove her car

The girl walked holding her books onto her chest. "Thank you"  I said walking beside her shyly. She looked at me and replied with smile " no problem"

"How are you? You scared me to death that day"  I asked looking at her making eye contact.

"Was you the one that save my life?"  She asked me unbelieved. I nodded. "I kept wonder who. Its actually you. I'm fine. Thank you for that day."  She said smiled at me showing her perfect white teeth.

"Why you stayed at playground until late night?"  I started to make a conversation with her.

"Some family problem"  She said looking down at the road.

"What problem? If you don't wanna tell me it's okay"  I said make an awkward laugh. 'Why did I asked her? I'm not even close with her to talk bout family thing' I said in my thought.

She looked at me. "Are you Jeon Jungkook? The rising rookie group name Bangtan?" "Omo! Yes I am! How can you not know me?! I'm popular tho" I said laughing ruffled my hair shyly.

"No. I'm just make sure about that. I'm Park Eun Ae"  she held out her hand. I took her hand and we shakes our hand together.

"Park Eun Ae.. such a beautiful name like the person. Where do you live? Wanna me send you home?" I asked her. I shocked at myself. I've never been so chessy like this. 'Whats gotten into me'

"Nahh. It's okay. You are popular. I don't wanna be in news with you"  she let out a little laugh.

"I'll get going now! Nice meeting you Jeon Jungkook. Annyeong"  she said waving hand to me and she ran to another road. 'Maybe its her way going home' I thought.

---

Hi! Second chapter of Love Encounter updated!

I'm sorry for late update. I was on holiday spend time with my long lost twins ;D

You guys have knew the girl's identity Hehehe. Stay tuned to the next chapter.

If you like my story, don't forget to vote and leave some comments too! ^^ I'll be really appreciated it

Xoxo,
Bunnykookie ^^