2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You....will not get away with it...... one day you have to pay for it...you will be behind the bar pathetic motherfucker." The men sneered splitting more blood. He realized he's going to kill him anyways, there's no use of begging for mercy in front of the devil himself. He mustered courage and lifted his gaze and that was his biggest mistake. His heart began to accelerate when he saw the look on his face. His handsome features completely became dark as he gritted his jaw. his mahogany eyes became completely dark and blank.

"Oh really?...... what about I give you a surprise as you're going to die anyways." Jungkook chuckled humourlesly.

"JIMIN!!!!!"

His loud voice boomed, exuding the power and authority. He called out his right hand man who was standing behind him.

 He called out his right hand man who was standing behind him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin smirked and nodded, snapping his fingers. His men brought in a woman bound and gagged along with a small boy who was crying. As soon as the woman's eyes darted on man lying on the floor, she started to cry and beg Jungkook to spare her husband's life. That man's eyes widened in fear as tears streamed down his eyes.

"Please Mr. Jeon.....spare my family." He cried out.

Without hesitation, Jungkook fired two shots, all of them hitting the woman and the child on their forehead

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Without hesitation, Jungkook fired two shots, all of them hitting the woman and the child on their forehead.

"You know very well that I don't show any mercy." He started coldly and started to clean the blood droplets stained on his gun with his handkerchief.

The man cried in hysteria, watching helplessly as the life drained out from his family's lifeless body.

All of his bodyguards watched the scene helplessly. They felt sorry for the poor woman and the child. But they couldn't do anything about it... whosoever try to cross the ruthless mafia king's boundary will always meet with the fate worst than death. He is a sadistic psychopath who feels pleasure when people beg him for death and he indeed ensures them a painful or slow death.

"Mutilate his body and sell all his organs in the black market" he stated firmly. And offered the man a smile.

"And do it without giving him anesthesia."

GANGSTER ‣ J.JK Ft. K.TH ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें