Chapter 19- Day 1

That- was a weird dream. You don't even remember what it was about! Maybe, but it still felt weird.

You sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes when your watch's alarm goes off. Groaning, you reached over and tapped the screen, silencing it. Huh, can't believe I actually woke up before the alarm went off. Who woulda thought that was possible. Grabbing the watch, you read the time to see it was 6:30 am, the same time you had been woken up yesterday. Makes sense. Swinging your legs off of the side of the bed, you stretched and did your best to shake off the remaining sleepiness you felt within you. You went over to the bathroom, going through your morning routine. Once you were done, you put on some basketball shorts and a black long-sleeve, along with a red sleeveless hoodie that you found at the bottom of one of your drawers. Pulling on some socks, you put on your watch and headed off to the kitchen.

Stopping at the rec room, you realized everything was silent, and when you went into the kitchen you understood why. No one was around. It unnerved you slightly, but after the conversation you had at dinner, there were no questions as to why. Wandering over to the countertop, you noticed a plate wrapped in foil, with a sticky-note on top. Taking the sticky-note off of the foil it was stuck to, you took a moment to read it.

Y/N,
Here's some breakfast for you. Luckily I had enough time to make some, but sorry if there are times where none of us can make you something to eat. The stuff in the fridge and pantry are always open for you to use if you need to make yourself some food.
- Engie

Smiling down at the note, you pocketed it to later put in your journal and unwrapped the foil, which revealed a breakfast burrito. Luckily, it was still warm. Taking it over to the table, you set it down and sat, digging in. You looked around as you chewed, taking in the quiet atmosphere. This is nice. You smiled as you ate, swinging your legs slightly as you let out a breath of air.

Finishing up your meal, you threw away the foil and set the plate into the dishwasher, but not before rinsing it off. Going back into the rec room, you flopped into the nearest couch and snuggled into it, getting comfortable. You sat there for a few minutes before checking your watch, which read 7:06 am. You sighed. This is gonna be a looong day. You switched your positioning on the couch again and again, before eventually giving up and going back to your room. Jumping into bed, you hugged your blanket to your chest. Soooooo, what to do, what to do? Leaning off the side of the bed, you noticed a notebook. Realizing it was the notebook Heavy had given you, you grabbed it and lifted it up onto the bed, sitting up and leaning against the wall, looking at it blankly.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Heavy did say to train while they were gone... And it's not like I've got anything better to do..... Eh, why not. Shrugging, you made your way over to the training room, bringing the notebook with you.

Once you had arrived, you went to the nearest table and set down the notebook. Opening up the notebook, you read through it and recounted what you had read the night before, trying to figure out where you should start. Running your hand over a page, you noticed there was a lump on the right side of the notebook. Lifting it up, you found out that there was a small cassette player underneath it, which also had a pair of headphones attached to it. Your curiosity got the best of you, and you picked it up, inspecting it. Lifting up the headphones, you brought them to your ears, and slowly pressed play, cautious since you were messing with something that wasn't yours. Music played from the headphones, and at first, you didn't recognize the song, but as it continued to play you recognized it as a song by Tom Jones, and from the lyrics, you guessed it was "Sexbomb". Raising a brow, you flipped it over, looking for some sort of label to tell you who's it was. Not finding one, you continued to listen to the music as you contemplated whether or not you should put it back, or borrow it for a little while. I mean, as long as I keep it here, it should be fine, right? And listening to music can help me pass the time! I'm sure whoever owns this won't mind. Hopefully. You continued to listen to a multitude of songs by Tom Jones, along with some other songs by similar artists mixed in. Following the handy notebook's instructions, you worked out and trained hard, trying to focus on the music rather than the pain of doing so many pushups.