Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 2

You woke up the next morning and kissed Ahsoka's nose softly, getting a quiet giggle in return as your girlfriend opened her eyes.

"Hey 'Soka," you smiled.
"Hi (y/n)," Ahsoka said, her eyes shining.
You got out of bed and began to get dressed into your standard blue and grey armor.

Ahsoka watched you with a smile on her face. You noticed her laying on your bed and quickly kissed her.

"So what does the leader of Clan Vizsla have to do today?" Ahsoka asked after you kissed her.

You grabbed your blaster and placed it securely in its holster before making sure that your armor was straight.
"I am going to a meeting with Gale Terren and Tira," you said.

Ahsoka made a face.
"Isn't Gale, Gil's younger brother?" She asked.
"Yeah, and Tira is going to be there," you said.
"Why do you have to meet with them?"

You shrugged.
"I don't know," you admitted. "Unfortunately, Gale is in charge of training for upcoming wars that we're trying to avoid, so I have to go meet with him regarding soldier recruitment."

Ahsoka sighed.
"Okay, have fun," she said wrapping her arms around you and quickly kissing you.
"I probably won't, but see you later," you said stepping towards the door.
"Love you," Ahsoka called.
"Love you more 'Soka," you smiled before leaving your room.

You made your way towards the meeting room, looking around the headquarters you saw a man eyeing you with a strange look on your face. You chose to ignore it though because there were a few members of your clan that didn't trust you, but it never bothered you.

Once you stepped inside the meeting room, Gale and Tira were already sitting down.
"You're late," Gale said.
"Sorry, I had to make sure Ahsoka was okay," you said sitting down.
"Oh yes, of course," Gale said. "Your fiancée comes before the clan."
"To me she does," you glared.

Gale looked ready to jump you, but Tira stood up and placed her hands to separate you from Gale.
"Don't fight," she said.
Gale turned away and you relaxed but then he quickly turned around and threw a small knife at your head.

The knife slashed your cheek when you went to dodge it and embedded itself in the wall behind you. You ignited your lightsaber and jumped onto a chair to fight Gale.
"You can't fight the high ground," you smirked, remembering a lesson from your Master.
"You'd be surprised," Gale said shooting at you.

You dodged his shots but one smacked into your shoulder, knocking you off balance. Your mistake allowed Gale to jump behind you and get you into a chokehold. You struggled to breath as Tira stepped up to you and took your lightsaber. She grinned at you and leaned in really close.

"If I were you, I'd be more worried about your precious fiancée than yourself," she said with a smirk and the color drained from your face as you remembered the Mandalorian that gave you a weird look outside of your room that morning. Sure, Ahsoka could defend herself, but you had no idea how many rogue Mandalorians were going after her.

You got out of the chokehold and called you lightsaber back to your hand as you bolted out of the room. You silently prayed that you weren't too late as you raced back to your room.

Once you reached your room, you saw evidence of a struggle, but the most horrifying thing was the two lightsabers that were on the floor, telling you that Gale had Ahsoka.

You were too late.

Hey!!! So I know that this chapter was short but it was more of a filler to get into the drama and it took me more than two weeks to write this (I started writing them during the alternate chapters) so next chapter should begin the drama! (also this is probably gonna be like a five or six part story. Also make sure to send me questions for Ask Snips, my Q and A! The deadline is once I hit 100k reads!
-Snips