Chapter 4

Your brain couldn't process much, all you remembered after Pre Vizsla flew off were a few bits and pieces.  You remembered being carried onto a ship and arriving at the Jedi temple.  After that, nothing.

You finally woke up in a hospital bed with bandages on your stomach, leg, and head.  Apparently you hit your head pretty hard too.  You looked around and noticed a nurse droid and waved it over.

"What happened?" You asked it.

"Well I think I can help you with that," A voice said.

You looked over at Master Windu as he entered the hospital and walked over to your bed.

"Master?" You asked him.

"You fought Pre Vizsla, or should I say your father?" Windu said raising his eyebrows at you.

"Yes Master," You nodded frowning.

"He shot you in the stomach and leg then escaped." Mace Windu looked at you as you tried to remember more.

"I remember now," You said. "I knew he'd do this eventually."

"Well I must leave on a mission but get better young padawan." Master Windu left.

The nurse droid came up to you and began to tend to your wounds.

"Thank you," You said.

"I need you asleep for this padawan," the droid said as he injected you with something.

You nodded and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later

You sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes while looking around. 

You saw three shapes in front of you and tried to focus, but before you could see clearly one of the shapes jumped up and hugged you tightly.

"Ahsoka, don't kill the kid," Anakin said to the figure hugging you.

"Sorry Master," Ahsoka said letting go of you.

You grimaced and rubbed your stomach which began to throb after Ahsoka grabbed you.

After a moment you felt a sharp slap on your arm and grabbed it.

"Ow!" You said staring at Ahsoka who was now glaring at you.

"Don't scare me like that ever again." She threatened.

"Jeez, I'm fine," You said staring at her.

"Good my young padawan," Obi Wan said.

"Guess I should have come with you guys," You said jokingly.

"Well from what I hear, you tried to settle a score with your father," Obi Wan said.

Ahsoka looked at you puzzled.

I'll tell you later you mouthed.

All of a sudden, Obi Wan and Anakin's comms beeped calling them to the council room for their mission report.

"We will see you two later," Anakin said patting your arm as they walked out.

You watched them leave, then turned to Ahsoka.

"How was your mission?" You asked her.

"Scary, we found these force people," Ahsoka said sighing.

You nodded, before feeling a sharp pain in your stomach.  You doubled over and a nurse droid came over.

"What's going on?" Ahsoka asked.

"Their pain medication has worn off, but I cannot give them more.  Too much is bad," the droid said.

"Well what should we do?" Ahsoka asked.

"You have to keep them distracted and try to help them." The droid said. "It still is not confirmed that they will be okay,"

Ahsoka nodded and turned her attention to you.

"Hey (y/n), it's okay," She said looking at you. "You'll be okay,"

You clenched your eyes shut, tears forming at the corners of your eyes, so this is how I die, you thought.

"Shhhh, don't worry, I'm here," Ahsoka brushed your (h/c) hair out of your face and stroked your cheek with her fingers.

Your breathing slowed and you fought through the pain and opened your eyes.  Ahsoka looked at you and held your hand.  You felt another wave of pain and you shut your eyes. 

You decided that if you were going to die, you wouldn't die without telling Ahsoka how you felt.

You stared Ahsoka in the eyes and she met your gaze.  You gripped her hand in yours and tried to ignore the pain in your stomach.

"Ahsoka," You breathed out.

"Yeah?" Ahsoka bent down so she was at your eye level.

"I-I like you," You said shivering from all the pain.

She stared at you in shock.

"I know it is forbidden by the Jedi code, but I just wanted to let you know in case I-well die or something because of all our missions and we're at war and-"

You were cut off by Ahsoka who kissed you on the lips.  The kiss didn't last long but it felt like eternity.  Finally Ahsoka leaned away and you looked at her surprised.

"Don't be so dramatic," She said smiling at you.

And at that moment, all the pain disappeared from your body.