Chapter 40- Old Friends

Oh my god guys I thought that I updated the book. I feel like an idiot. Sorry!

You and Ahsoka were speeding through hyperspace to the first set of coordinates, wondering what you'd find. On the bright side, you and Ahsoka were alone, so you decided to take advantage of the time.

You quietly walked up to where Ahsoka was piloting the ship, hoping she wouldn't sense you. Luckily she didn't. You crept behind her and wrapped your arms around her and smiled.
"(Y/n)," she scolded. "I have to fly the ship."
"We won't be there for another twenty minutes," you smirked at her. "You have time."
You leaned over the chair and kissed her on the cheek softly, and again on her jawline, causing her to let out a squeak of surprise, before you straightened up and walked around her chair until you stood next to her.

You smirked at her flushed face and looked down at her.
"We have time," Ahsoka said as you slid into the chair with her and kissed her cheek again.
Ahsoka pressed her face onto yours and you pulled her onto your lap, while wrapping your arms around her.
Sitting sideways on your lap, Ahsoka had her hands on the sides of your face and she was moving closer to you every minute.
"I love you," she muttered into the kiss.
"Love you too 'Soka," you smirked.
"How much longer?" She asked, not letting go of your face.

You checked the ship controls before answering.
"Ten minutes," you said softly pushing your lips onto hers.
You both stayed pushed together for what felt like a lifetime until it was interrupted.

"That's what sucks about going on missions," Ahsoka said pulling away. "We have no time to be together."
"We always have tonight," you assured her. "And we still have eight minutes."
"That's enough," Ahsoka said.
"For what?" You asked her raising your eyebrows.
"To have time to ourselves, what do you think I meant?" Ahsoka said.
"I don't know," you said. "But let's just stop talking, please."

Ahsoka nodded and kissed you again. You pulled Ahsoka in closer and moved the kiss down to her chin, then her jawline, causing her to open her mouth in surprise, but her soft smile that followed it made you smirk as you moved back over to her mouth.

Soon, Ahsoka turned to the controls and got the ship out of hyperspace while still managing to kiss you. She broke away from you and turned away with her back to you. Ahsoka began to steer the ship towards something you couldn't see because of the Togruta on your lap.

You looked at her and smirked as you kissed her cheek and moved to her mouth. But, when you got to her mouth, she moved her face away. You gave her a frustrated groan and tried to kiss her lips again, but no luck. She moved her face again. You kept on trying, but no luck, Ahsoka dodged your every attempt. You finally paused when you felt the ship dock onto a bigger ship.

Ahsoka got off your lap and you stood up. You grabbed her face one last time and kissed her with a big smirk on your face. You finally did it. You gave her a triumphant smile, but it quickly faded when you entered the ship.

Refugees littered the floor, you had no idea if they were alive or not, but they're stillness led you to believe the worst. You and Ahsoka walked to the back of the ship and found one older lady still alive.
Ahsoka knelt down and tried to calm down the lady.

While she did that, you focused on trying to find evidence of who did this. As you examined the walls, you noticed deep gashes that cut through them, on both sides. Almost like a lightsaber.
You looked at Ahsoka and she nodded and stood up to walk over to you.

"Inquisitors," you said to her. "I saw the lightsaber marks."
"They took her granddaughter," Ahsoka said as you both began to walk back to the ship. "I think I know why too."
"Cad Bane?" You asked remembering a specific event when you were fourteen.