Chapter 68- Shit Gets Happy Again

More strange titles!!!
Okay so we are just going to assume that time works differently here because I'm addressing a storyline that happens in the late season 4. So here we go, time slows down.

You fell out of the portal and landed on a see through pathway that winded around a large area. You could see the stars, but the most interesting part of the unfamiliar place, was the different portals that lined the area. They all looked like the one you fell out of.

Your leg still throbbed from when Anakin stabbed his lightsaber in it, so you did what Obi-Wan always taught you. Taking part of your cloak in both hands, you ripped downward, taking off a strip of the brown cloth. You quickly wrapped it around your leg to form a makeshift bandage.

You got up and began to walk around, familiar voices were speaking quietly, some you could hear, others you couldn't.
The force is strong with you.
The voice sounded strangely like Obi-Wan. You continued to walk around, but a strange feeling that had been bothering you since you arrived in this new world finally made you stop and look around.

It felt like Ahsoka.

You began to run around the world, looking for your girlfriend. She had to be here. You would spend every day for the rest of your life looking for her in this strange new place.

As you ran past a portal, you saw it glow, which made you stop and face it. The portal rippled and a familiar person in Scout Trooper armor fell onto the ground.

"Ezra?" You asked helping him up.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked looking around. "And where is here?"
"I think we're in some kind of force world," you guessed. "And I was lead here by the force after Kaiden..."
Your words trailed off as you looked down with sadness. Your brother was the only family you had left, after Ahsoka died.

"What happened to him?" Ezra asked.
"Vader killed him," you said. "And then he refused to kill me."
"Why would you want to die though?"
"Because everything always gets taken from me!" You said. "My father, my mother, Ahsoka, Kaiden, everyone is gone."
"(Y/n), there is something you should know," Ezra started.
"What?" You asked.
"It's about, Kanan," he said, his voice breaking.
"What happened to him?" You asked.

Ezra took a deep breath.
"He's dead, (y/n)."

You stepped back with surprise, Kanan couldn't be dead. It wasn't possible.
"Also someone said that his name was Caleb, Caleb Dume to be exact," Ezra said.

You paused. A distinct memory of a young boy with dark hair came into your memory. He was one of the younglings from the temple. You remembered that he became Master Billaba's padawan right before the Siege of Mandalore.

"I remember him now," you said. "Caleb was a youngling during the clone wars. I'm sorry about what happened."
"Yeah," Ezra nodded and looked away.
You couldn't blame him, losing someone important to you is one of the hardest things to get over.

"We should probably find a way out of here," you said looking around.
"But don't you want to find out more about this place?" Ezra asked.
You nodded, your curiosity taking over.

As you began to walk around the mysterious place, you began to notice how familiar everything felt. You could feel the presence of people you knew. More voices could be heard as you and Ezra walked around.

Just as you begin to believe you understand the force, you realize just how little you really know.
Ahsoka's voice brought chills to your mind as you walked passed a row of portals, but as you walked pass them, they began to change.

As you stopped in front of one, it changed until you could see a familiar bar. 79's, the only bar the clones could hang out in. You were standing in the corner with a shot of something in your hand as Ahsoka lectured you.

"I can't believe you're drunk," she said.
"No I'm not," the past you slurred and the present you almost gagged with discustion at your past self's drunken state.
"Yes you are," she said. "Watch."
She grabbed your face and kissed you. Since you were standing in a dark corner, nobody could see what you were doing.

You watched as the drunk (y/n) pushed Ahsoka against a wall only to get pushed away.
"See, you're drunk," she said. "If you were sober, you wouldn't have done that in public."
"Fine, I'm drunk, you got me," you said. "Care to join me for a dance?"
You held out your hand and Ahsoka shook her head quickly, but the younger you wouldn't take no for an answer.

You grabbed her hand and spun her around with a smirk on your face. Ahsoka soon got into it and you were both having fun. This was one of the nights that you actually remembered, it happened right after Ahsoka got back from the Gathering. You were drunk and Ahsoka got really mad, but in the end, you both had one of the best nights at the clone bar.

"That was you?" Ezra asked suddenly, breaking you out of your thoughts.
"Yeah," you said. "Before I became Scarface."
"I think you looked better back then," Ezra said. "Now you're kind of a mess, and you smell. When was the last time you got in the sanispray?"
"We shouldn't be talking about that," you said your face getting red, truthfully, you couldn't remember when you last cleaned yourself off. "We should keep exploring."

You and Ezra continued down the pathway that had the memory of you getting drunk until you stopped at the last portal when you saw something familiar.
"Morai?" You asked. "What are you doing here?"
"Isn't that the Convor that always followed Ahsoka around?" Ezra asked. "What is she doing here?"

Suddenly, the portal Morai was sitting on changed until you saw a familiar place that was not on your top ten places you wanted to return to.

You saw the Sith Temple on Malachor and in it was Ahsoka, she had her lightsabers ignited and was fighting Darth Vader.

Ahsoka's lightsabers clashed against Anakin's as he began to push her back until she was against something solid. Ahsoka fell the the ground, but what she did shocked you.

She put away her lightsabers and pressed her hands to the ground. Cracks appeared, but as Ahsoka focused on the force, she was defenseless against Anakin. He raised his lightsaber over her head, preparing to strike.

Just as Anakin slashed downward you yelled.
"No!"
You grabbed Ahsoka's shoulder and pulled her out of the way as Anakin's saber hit the ground.

You, Ezra, and Ahsoka all tumbled away from the portal, hitting the ground. You groaned and sat up, only to stare at the person next to you.

Orange skin, blue and white montrals and lekku. She looked just like your girlfriend, but you weren't sure if she was. When she turned around to look at you, a smile creeped up onto her face as you looked at her.

"Ahsoka?"