Demigods × One direction

"Hey Nico look dad told me Hermes was listening to this pop band called One Direction and I tried it out, it's pretty cool wanna hear some?" Will says offering Nico one of his earphones.

"Will no offence but pop isn't my type" Nico says casually hacking away at the dummys.

"But percy isn't pop..."
"Oh stop on that one already" He glared at a laughing Will

"Yeah okay whatever" Will says going to the infirmary singing 'Live While We're Young' out loud.

*later*

"Hey Will I-" Nico walks into the infirmary only to see his boyfriend alone and singing 'Little Things' on the top of his angelic voice.

"I KNOW YOU'VE NEVER LOVED THE CRINKLES BY YOUR EYES
WHEN YOU SMILE
YOU'VE NEVER LOVED YOUR STOMACH OR YOUR THIGHS
THE DIMPLES IN YOUR BACK AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SPINE
BUT I'LL LOVE THEM ENDLESSLY-"

Will stops surprised and blushed on being caught until Nico came and kissed him softly on the lips.

"You know they are right. I do love you and your little things" Nico says his breath on Will's ear.

"Wait how'd you??" Will said coming back from shock but it was too late Nico had already vanished.

*Some days later*

Will was just going over to call Nico for dinner when he heard Nico...SINGING?? He went closer and heard him singing one of his favourites (please NOTHING can beat No Control).

He quietly opened the door of Hades' cabin which he didn't need to do quietly since Nico was jumping on his bed, earphones jammed into his ears, and smiling just dancing away. He was shouting out the lyrics of kiss you. Will just stood there quietly seeing him so happy after such a long time.

"And let me kiss you..." nico sighed finishing the song. He grinned contentedly and flopped down on his bed not opening his eyes.

"Well for the sake of the song u can kiss me" Will said leaning against one of the walls (pun intended)

Nico jumped up opening his eyes, hiding away his phone and earphones when he saw Will. "You here when how?? How much did u hear??"

"Pretty much the whole song" Will smirked

"If u tell anyone..."
"You won't kiss me?😂😂"

Nico huffed and walked away. Naturally Will did tease him but he didn't tell anyone.

Then one day nico went for one of his father's quest and decided to stay in the underworld for the night to rest. He naturally started playing some of his favourites from One Direction

"Hey Nico what's that song your listening to its pretty nice" Persephone asks cool with Nico now.

"Oh it's 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction"

"Ohhh can u forward me their playlists?"
(Leo and hephastus worked on the phones together the Apollo cabin was overjoyed with tiktok...the others not so much)

"Sure! There you goo enjoy😂😂" Nico said sending them to her with a huge smile on his face. Persephone smiled seeing her stepson happy.

A few days later Hades and Demeter were just chatting away seeing it was the day for persephone to go to the world above, they knocked on the door to her room, when given no answer they opened the door only to see flowers....EVERYWHERE and her just singing 'STRONG' out loud. While Demeter was quite interested in the music Hades wasn't.....atleast that was what he said to the mother-daughter.

He too eventually asked Hermes about the band when he came to deliver some stuff for the fields of punishment's tortures.

Hence, Hades got his playlists who forwarded them to Hestia, who loved it so much she spread it forward to aphrodite who spread it further and further. The Gods to the demigods and eventually they all had something to bond on.

All the parties were held in hades realm cuz the music sounded just PER-FECT, even the campfires mostly had their songs. Some say the music was the main reason Mr. D ever attended them.

The campers even had ship theme songs like 'If I Could Fly' for CALEO  (because of the ending of BOO...no? Okay), 'You and I' for PERCABETH ('Not even the gods above can separate the two of us' yes we're talking about you Hera.), 'Steal My Girl' for Jiper, 'What Makes You Beautiful' for Frazel and of course 'Little Things' for Solangelo cause that's where all of it started. The Gods had their personals too Artemis loved jamming to Diana and don't tell anyone but she was the one who gave Theyna 'They Don't Know About Us'. Hestia loved 'Don't Forget Where You Belong' and well you get the idea.

Everybody at campfire sung out their feelings, they sounded just like One Direction thanks to the Hecate cabin, everyone enjoyed songs like 'Ready to Run' and 'One Thing' and shed tears on songs like 'Infinity' and 'Over Again'.

There were rumours even that Harry styles was Apollo's son (the rumours were very much opposed by the God's cabin) which could be completely true as many of the mortal fans said "He's an angel, He's too beautiful to be human" keeping aside the fact he and Anne looked so much alike after all gods had no DNA and thus godlings and their mortal parents would be very very similar.

There was another rumour, apparently Aphrodite had been with Louis and well we all can see how similar Louis and Freddie are.

And ofc the rumour almost everyone in camp agreed with "LARRY" Athena cabin was too much invested to prove it and everyone eagerly waited for their next YouTube video. Yes Annabeth is Freddieismyqueen but some of the campers were Elounor so everyone agreed that they were happy if their idols were.

Every new camper was made a directioner (no directanators allowed) by choice or peer pressure if they already were one they were welcomed the most lovingly. The campers loved all 5 of them equally.

Everybody was happy till...25th March 2015 and eventually the hiatus. (18 months my ass)

The news broke everyone's hearts but they decided to be happy if they were happy. They stayed. All 5 years. They're here NOW...clowning...hard. And they'll always be here...for them.
_________________________________________

I just wrote 1033 words of bs also those theory's are mine lol I'm a larrie and I wrote this yesterday and I'm dead...I heard all the interviews *squeals* Liam and Niall!!!!!! And I don't think Louis awake yet *pouts* zayn was active and harry had rumours of being alive on kiss fm....yeah we crashed four websites....in 3 hrs but ONE DIRECTION'S TWITTER ACCOUNT'S LAYOUT HAS ZAYN NOW MY HEART. You prolly guessed it I'm OT5. #10YearsOfOneDirection
#18MonthsMyAss

❤💙💚💛🇮🇪