BeyBey's Kids (HolyTrinity) Part 2

Sorry for the hiatus...even though it wasn't really lmaooo I leave for college in less than 2 weeks so that'll be the REAL hiatus. Until then, expect a lot of oneshots and new parts. I'm trying my best! Part 3 of this will be out in like three days, maybe sooner. Then I will move on to After Midnight, and for those who don't really like Rihnika, I'll put out Hate the Club. So I'm gonna be active this next week and a half

Onika's POV

I rolled my eyes as Robyn sniffled. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her eyes were a bright red. I couldn't tell if her eyes were irritated from the tears or the weed. Either way, Robyn was clearly going through it. She blew out a cloud of smoke followed by a laborious cough mixed with a cry.

"Who died?" Megan whispered to me as she gave Robyn a sideways glance. We were watching Robyn and Kehlani's interaction from the kitchen island while we gossiped over a bowl of jalapeño kettle chips, her favorite.

"Her fantasies," I muttered back right before I popped a chip into my mouth.

"I promise it'll be okay Rih," Kehlani comforted Robyn.

"Don't lie to me, Lani," Robyn growled and swatted away Kehlani's hand that was moving towards her back to give her an empathetic pat.

"Wait, Nic'. Is this about that lady and them damn kids?" Megan asked and I shrugged.

I didn't know what was wrong with Robyn honestly. All I knew is that she'd been like this since last weekend. Doing nothing but working, smoking weed, and eating everything in sight. The last time she'd acted like this was when I accidentally gave Aubrey her new number and he started sending her loving paragraphs every morning.

"Yes! It's about Beyonce and them damn bad ass BéBé kids!" Robyn interjected into our conversation as she began to cry even harder, if that was even possible. Kehlani's mouth fell open in surprise as Robyn snatched the blunt from her.

I rolled my eyes yet again. I knew nothing was really wrong with her and that nobody had died but she was sure acting like it. She was being so dramatic for no reason.

"How many kids does she have?" Kehlani asked, looking back and forth between us.

"I can't even count honestly. I just thought they were all adorable," I answered.

"I'll help you out Lani. First, right after our first date, I met Beluga," Robyn explained.

"She means Blue," I cut in.

"She was nice. A sweet little thing. Loves mints. At first I thought it was just her, I could deal with that. Then she mentioned a little sister being inside with their grandma. A little girl I later found out was named Rumba," Robyn cried.

"Rumi," I followed with a sigh.

"Then I was chilling at Beyoncé's house one night and I got shot in the head by a little boy spying on us named Third Ward or some shit," Robyn continued.

"Houston," I told Kehlani and Megan.

"Th-then we went over there a-after the date with all three of us. And we found out Rumba has a twin brother, Mister."

"Sir," I corrected her yet again.

"Finally, this girl came down the stairs to get Mister and Rumba and put them to bed. She was a teenager and she introduced herself as fucking Mardi Gras!" Robyn finished before beginning to roll another blunt.

"Nola," I explained.

"Does she really have five kids?" Kehlani asked in disbelief.

"I still can't believe it. This shit is fucked up, Lani! You don't understand how fine she is. I've been trying to tell myself that she just runs a daycare or a foster home or something but it hasn't been working."