BeyBey's Kids (HolyTrinity) Part 1

I haven't been on here in weeks because I'm trying to get my shit together so I can apply to these colleges but I was not expecting y'all to like my recent oneshot or even for it to get as many votes as it did. I also wasn't expecting some of y'all be so pissy about the ending to Get Out of my Hair but I'm not even gonna lie I was over here DYING 😂So since some of y'all can't find peace in your souls from what I left you with to contemplate, I'm taking questions and I'll possibly give an answer! The ending was meant to be open for interpretation anyway!

 I also wasn't expecting some of y'all be so pissy about the ending to Get Out of my Hair but I'm not even gonna lie I was over here DYING 😂So since some of y'all can't find peace in your souls from what I left you with to contemplate, I'm taking...

Y'all when I abruptly cut that oneshot off^

Robyn's POV

"Thank you for taking me out tonight Robyn. I really enjoyed myself." Beyoncé wore a wide smile as she spoke.

"No problem, beautiful

"No problem, beautiful. I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." I mirrored her look but with a little extra emphasis on the smile to reel her in.

"Definitely," she agreed as she grabbed the bouquet of roses I bought for her. She struggled to hold her to-go box, clutch, and jacket that she'd taken off as the night had gotten warmer.

"Let me help you, gorgeous," I offered. I quickly grabbed her soft coat for her and exited the car to walk her to the front door.

"Thank you." She got out of my car as well and shut the door with her hip. She had amazing hips.

As we walked up the driveway, I began having thoughts about how perfect this first date had gone, and that it was surprisingly just a regular date. A big change from the 'one and done' hookups that I usually experienced, but I decided to try something different. Maybe the one and done proposal was why I attracted the crazy ones.

There was a sticky feeling in the air with a cool breeze of relief every once in a while. The world was mostly still, the stars were twinkling, and the cicadas were singing their evening song. I was trying to fight the urge to be upfront with what I wanted but I quickly lost.

"You look so fuckable right now and I'm down if you are," I blurted out. Dammit Robyn.

"Um, thanks? But Rob-"