Chapter 9: Octoling Rendezvous!

When the three Agents arrived at the Octarian lair, they were all confused. They thought that it was an Octarian lair, but strangely enough, it looked like the Kelp Dome Stage for Turf Wars.

Kirby: What the?

Kate: This is an Octarian base right?

Mikey looked up at the sky, and to his surprise, he didn't see a dome like the ones in Octarian bases.

Mikey: Guys, this isn't fake.

Kate: You mean...

Kirby: WE'RE ACTUALLY IN THE KELP DOME?!

Mikey: Yep. And from the looks of it, we've got company.

Mikey then pointed at what looked like an Inkling, but something seemed, different.

Kirby: Cap'n, we're at the Kelp Dome. And there appears to be a weird looking Inkling.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: That's no Inkling, Agent Pink. Those are Octolings, and they usually come in groups. Stay sharp.

Kirby: The Cap'n says those are Octolings. He also said that they usually come in groups.

Mikey: You're saying there's MORE of these guys?

Kate: Great.

Kirby: Well, come on! I'm not gonna let a few Octolings get in the way of me and that Zapfish.

Kirby rushed into action, and Kate & Mikey followed behind. Once they were close enough, an Octoling jumped down and began to fire at them.

Octoling: Well, what do we have here?

Kirby: Run!

The three ran and shot the Octoling. Kirby decided to try taking a tactical approach.

Kirby: Split up! They can't get all three of us at once if we're separated.

They split up, splatting the Octolings as they passed them.

Kirby: Keep going, team!

Kate eventually spotted the Zapfish case but before she could tell Kirby or Mikey, she was caught off guard and splatted.

Mikey: Kate, are you okay?

Kate: I got splatted, but otherwise I'm fine. The Zapfish is close, keep going!

Mikey & Kirby kept rushing toward, but Mikey slipped on a puddle.

Mikey: Squid down! SQUID DOWN!

Octoling: Bye bye, squiddy.

Mikey: Run, Kirby!

Kirby: Yikes!

Kirby ran as fast as his legs could carry him. As he heard Mikey get splatted in the distance, he arrived at the Octoling base.

Kirby: Finally.

However, before he could grab the Zapfish, Kirby was surrounded by Octolings.

Kirby: Oh, come on.

Octoling: End of the line, Pinky.

Kirby: Argh, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!

Kirby pulled out a brown hammer, shot it with ink, then began to smack the Octolings silly. Despite being all the way at their spawn point, Kate & Mikey saw Kirby's entire Hammer smack spectacle. Then, Kirby put away his inky hammer, grabbed the Zapfish, and headed back to Kate & Mikey.

Kate: Kirby, that Hammer barrage was AWESOME!

Mikey: What WAS that?!

Kirby: Let's just say that'll happen to you two if you tick me off. Anywho, let's get outta here. We still need one more Zapfish to open the Boss Kettle.

After seeing the Agents leave, the leader of the Octoling squadron made a quick message.

Elite Octoling: Your majesty, I think there's something you ought to know...