🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖

Start from the beginning

Mabel laughed a bit. "Just wanna say: I don't know what we're doing here, but I am loving these fake mustaches!"

"If anyone asks, I'm not Soos!" Soos pointed out, referring to his hat.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!" We all looked at Gideon on the porch. "Today I'm delighted to announce my new plans for the former Mystery Shack!!! I give you... Gideonland!!!"

We all gasped at the sight of a miniature example of a Gideon themed amusement park.

"We are gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gidentertainment!!! And introducing our new mascot: Little Gideon Junior!!!" He pulled off a blanket, revealing Waddles in a Gideon suit, inside a cage. "Boom, he's a pig!!!"

"WADDLES!!! You monster!!!" Mabel screamed, Stan growling.

"Alright, that's it!!!"

We all ran to the porch, angrier than we were before as Stan tried to explain what actually happened. "Alright, listen up, people!!! Gideon's a fraud!!! This kid broke in and stole my property!!!"

Mabel glared at the crowd. "Arrest him, officers!!!"

"Yeah!!!"

Gideon gave us an innocent smile. "Such accusations! Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me! Look, here's the deed right here!"

"Well, that's all the proof I need to see." Replied sheriff Blubs.

Durland smiled. "I love you, little Gideon!!! Sing them funny songs!!!"

Seriously, can these policemen do their job for once?!?

Gideon snapped his fingers, two large security men grabbing us to throw us out. "Now, would you be a dear and get of my property, old man!!!"

"I'll show you who's the old ma- Ow!!! Ah, my hearing aids!!!"

We all struggled as the two men kicked us out of the property, locking us out of the fence.

I let out a heavy sigh, putting on a smile. "Don't worry, guys, we'll get the shack back somehow!"

"We will." I turned to see (y/n) and Leo walking over, both with concerned expressions. "We just need the right plan, right?"

"And we're here to help." Leo added to (y/n)'s words.

Mabel wrapped Leo in a tight hug, who stumbled back a bit in surprise as his cheeks grew pink. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!! Both of you!!"

"H-heh.."

(y/n)'s expression soon turned to one of guilt. "I'd let you guys stay at my place, but with Leo using our only available room, we have nowhere for you guys to stay.."

"It's alright, we'll get the shack back, one way or another."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soos's grandmother sat on her couch as we all sat on the floor, looking at us with pity. "This is not good, I cannot feed such a big family!"

Mabel turned to me. "Where will we stay, Dipper?!? Where will I put all my sweaters?!?"

"And what's Stan gonna tell mom and dad...?"