Chapter 21 Mature 🔥

Comincia dall'inizio

I gave myself a little prep talk and once I was done I was ready to go.

Without saying a word I just jumped right on top of him Wrapping my legs around his waist.

My breast was pressed against his chest, as I crushed my lips on his lips.

Both our mouths were fighting for dominance over the other, I found myself backing down just a little so that he could take the lead.

I felt the tip of his penis caressing my vagina as he held me up in his arms.

My juice between my legs helped to lubricate his member as it was easy for him to move it smoothly without any friction.

I moaned into our kiss, this felt so fucking good.

Pressing my but down a little so I could feel the top of his head even more.

I heard him groan.

He too was liking it as he was trying his best not to give in and just fuck me right there and then.

But I wasn't going to have any of that I wanted him inside of me right this instant.

I waited for a good time to make my move, Once he pushed his penis up I took my chance and slammed my butt down, taking all of him inside of my pussy. 

He must have been shocked at what I had done because he just stood there not moving his body nor his lips, So I just kept on moving my hips up and down trying to take as much of him as I could.

I noticed after a few moments he also started to move with me, I guess he has woken up from the shock. 

I moaned out loud this time as he was all in me stretching my vagina to its max.

God, he feels so good.

My back was slammed to the wall of the room, his hands were gripping my ass tight.

He started to fasten his pace, as my body was sliding up and down the wall.

My breath and his breath were getting very heavy.

Looking his face over I didn't see a smile.

All I could see was lust and hunger in his eyes.

He went to kiss me but I had said" No just fuck me it feels too good right now to kiss."

That's when I noticed a smirk place on his lips, he must of like that idea because He had stopped moving in and out of me.

This boy is up to something I thought to myself.

He Placed me down onto my feet, I could barely stand as my legs felt like jelly.

My juices were running down my legs that's how wet this man-made me.

Looking at him confused I saw his body glowing in our sweat and my juices and his precum dripping off of his penis.

This time it was me who was surprised, as he turned me around.

Not saying a word he just pushed my feet apart with his foot and leaned me over so that my ass was in the air.

He placed one of his hands onto my hip, as his other hand was on his dick guiding it to my vagina. Once he found the hole he pushed deep inside of me.

I screamed out loud from the pain I felt from him doing that, he stretched me even wider and I thought that would be impossible.

Moving in and out, in and out so fast my god I can't hold it in any longer.

The harder and faster he went I screamed out loud.

"Oh my god yes, faster, Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm cumming don't stop, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."