Chapter 15

Grace's POV

I smiled when I opened my eyes. I was laying on my back as I felt small cramps in my stomach. It's because we did it yesterday so it's normal in the morning for this to happen while I'm pregnant.

I chuckled when I saw him sleeping on his stomach and securely keeping his hand on my lower stomach. He was going so hard last night that my legs weren't working normally.

I lifted his arm a little as I got closer  to him. He immediately pulled me closer and nuzzled his face between my boobs. I smiled as I kissed his head and started caressing his hair.

I really wanted this again. To snuggle closer to him while he gives me small kisses on my cheek. I love him so much and I don't want him gone ever again.

''Are you feeling good?'' He whispered as he lifted his head up. I smiled and kissed his nose.
''I'm fine. Just small cramps.'' I said
''Do they hurt you?''
''No. They will pass soon.'' I chuckled.
''Are you sure?'' He still bugged me.
''Yes, David. I'm sure.'' I said with straight face.

''Fine. I just worry.'' He pouted and laid his head back. I smiled how childish, but protective he acted. I put one hand on his back and with another I caressed his cheek. I know he likes when I caress his cheek, I think he would purr when I do that.

''Let's go shower.'' I suggested but he shook his head.
''No. I want to stay like this.''
''But we are sticky from sweat.'' I made a face in disgust.
''So you don't like me when I'm sticky?'' He said as he removed himself from me. Cold breeze hit my nipples when he moved away from me. I rolled my eyes at his question.

''I never said that. I just want to shower.'' I said as I intended to get up from the bed. Before I could get up, he came in front of me and picked me up. I smiled and wrapped my legs around him.
''Let's go shower if you want to so much.'' He said displeased, but still brought us into the bathroom.

He washed me then himself before wrapping towels around us. We went to the closet to dress. I put on my undergarments and dressed in grey leggings and white shirt.

He got dressed for work and let me tell you, he is so hot. His first buttons were unbuttoned and showed his chest hair. His legs are so thick in this tight pants.

''Did you have a good look? Don't forget my biceps.'' He said teasingly. I smirked as I pulled him down in chaste kiss.
''They are very defined, hubby. Don't worry I didn't forget about them.'' I said as I got out of the closet leaving him like a dear stuck in lights.

I went downstairs and made us french toasts. I finished doing them as David came downstairs. He shoved one in his mouth and quickly swallowed it.

I kissed him before he left working. I washed dirty dishes and went to the library. I really love going there. Smell of books is really calming to me.

I took some random book. I liked the title of it. I will always choose a book rather than a movie. It makes me so complete when I finish a book. Some people may call me a bookworm.

I also read that it's good when I read something to my baby while I'm pregnant. Baby will get used to my voice while growing in my tummy.

I already love it so much and it's only 12 weeks big. I caressed my small bump and couldn't help but smile. I can't wait when I'm going to give a birth to him or her.

I finished with the book after three hours and went out of the library towards the kitchen. I suddenly got a message from Antonio saying he will visit again.

I remebered the last time when he came to visit. It was not pretty for me. But maybe this time will be different and I'm going to tell David about his visit.

I made lunch for us as I know David is coming around this time. I waited for him for ten minutes after I finished lunch when he came back. He immediately went to kiss my bump when he saw me and then kissed my softly.

''Was work okay?'' I asked.
''It was okay.''
We sat down and started eating. I didn't know how he will react when I say Antonio is going to visit.

''Uhm...I have something to tell.'' I said when we finished.
''What is it, baby?'' He said as he pulled me to sit on his lap.
''My friend, Antonio, is visiting again. I wanted to invite him here and maybe he could meet you too.'' I explained and  caressed his cheek.

''I don't like that idea.'' He grunted.
''You haven't even met him, David. We have been been best friends since we were 9.'' I pouted. He leaned down to kiss my bump and stroked it slowly.

''Alright. But I'm meeting him for sure. I'm still insecure about him.'' He said.
''Okay.'' I chirped as my mood raised. We stayed like this for awhile before I got up to wash the dishes. I just hoped David would like my best friend.