//He likes you a lot Kate//

When i wake up, i recognize i am still sitting at the door. I must have fell asleep down here. Then i remember Matty was outside, so i open the door quickly. But he isn't there anymore. I put my hands on the ground, still feeling the warmth of a body has been sitting there. That means he slept here too.

I quickly get dressed, and make me ready to go out. I leave my flat and before i can change my mind i am on the way to George's house. When i arrive i take a deep breathe and walk to the door, but then a voice shouts,"Hey you, Kate?" I look around seeing Ross coming over. "Hi Ross" He smiles, "Hey, ahm...are you looking for George?" I shake my head. "No actually i am looking for Matty. I thought he maybe would be here." "Well, George is with Matty, so you can wait here with us if you want" He points to the garage next to George's house. We walk over and i marvel. The garage looks like a rehearsal room. There are drums, guitares, microphones and other music stuff. Adam sits on a sofa smiling at me. "Hi, Adam" He nods, but says anything, maybe he is a bit shy. "Please, love, sit down. Do you want anything to drink?" "Ahm, do you have coke?" "Yeah of course, just a second" I sit down next to Adam, who is still smiling. "So, you have a band right? The 19 -something" "The 1975" "Oh yes, i remember. Matty told about that" I stop talking after mentioning Matty. Where could Matty and George be?

"He likes you a lot Kate" I turn to Adam. He seems to know what i was thinking about. "Why do you think that? George told me he is making out with many girls, so..." "Thats right. But you are the first girl, we know. Matty never talked about the others. But about you. We knew how you look like before we met you. By the way you are the first one who didn't end up in bed in the first night." "We did. But i understand what you mean. We didn't make out or something, we just fell asleep." "You see? Believe me, Kate. He is not an asshole, well, he is sometimes, but...when he really likes someone..." "I understand" And there is Adam's smile again. We are sitting together in silence, till Ross comes back. "Adam, Kate? George and Matty will be back in 20." He will come back.

Matty's POV

"I WANT MORE ALCOHOL!!!" "No Matty that's enough, shut up now and move." "NO, YOU SHOULD SHUT UP" Damn, George. I want to drink, to forget her, her name, her voice, the smell of her hair, her skin... Fuck it!

George wraps his arms around me, helping me to stand up. I move slowly, and we leave the bar. Johnny's bar, yeah that's it. George pulls me into his white van. "Are you alright mate?" I just simply nod. What should i say? 'No mate, I am not. I have lost that most beautiful girl i have ever met'? No, so just nodding. We drive to George's place. I can see the garage is open. Oh shit i forgot we wanted to rehearsal. When we stop, George gets out and pulls me with him again. I stumble in the garage and froze. There on the sofa next to Adam, there is Kate...

..................

Heyy, chapter six:)

I tried to write Matty's POV, i hope it's okay^^

Nearly 100 reads, wow thank you guys, i really love you so much xx

Love, Sarah xx