//Start again//

Kate's POV

I am still giggling, thinking of Matty's shocked expression when he has entered the kitchen. His drunk call yesterday, was too funny and i had to come over, finding out if its really true that Matty and Gemma broke up.

I look at him, while he is eating some typical English breakfast, that George's prepared. His hair looks like a mess, he is wearing a white shirt with the chanel logo on it and of course black ripped jeans.

And like every time i look at him, i can't stop, till of course he notices me staring at him and raises a brow.

"Like what you see?" I can hardly swallow, his voice sounds like....sex. I blush, when i have that thought and Matty just grins, enjoying his victory to make me blush just because of his voice.

George is pretending like he didn't get it, but i can see he tries to not burst into laughter in hiding his mouth with his hand.

We continue eating without talking.

After the breakfast, Matty grabs my hand and we go into his room. His bed is big, i mean really BIG and its bedding's colour is a dark red, like a good wine. On the wall you can see many posters of stars, for example MJ and many tickets, he seemed to collect them over years. He has a big tv and guitars. Next to his bed is a wardrobe, and like his bed it's really big. I didn't notice i have entered the room, till Matty steps infront of me and i notice i am next to his bed. "Its...big", i say, pointing at his bed and try to read Matty's face. His expression seems to be amused when he starts talking, "Yeah kind of. But it's good for two people to have a big one isn't it?" I blush again, and make a step away from his bed. What does he mean?

I change the topic. "Uhm...your call yesterday was too funny you know?" Suddenly his amused expression is gone and he seems to be serious. "Well, i don't remember everything i said but-" "Is it true you and Gemma broke up?" He sighs, "Yeah..." "What has she done?" "She knows that w- she has cheated on me" I hesitate, i am sure he wanted to say something else. "You were a couple again?" "Why do ask that?" "Because you can only say it like that when you were together..." "Yeah, kind of" Matty closes his eyes for a second. "Kate, can we- can we forget about her and start again?" He opens his eyes, and their expression are just pleasing me to agree. And of course i do.

He breathes out loud, and walks over to me and kisses me with a hot passion. "Lets spend the day outside", he whispers, and when i nod we leave George's house with our hands intertwined.

We drive, for nearly two hours. And i have no idea where we are. Matty has turned on the stereo. He points at his iPod. "Search a song, you want listen to love" I take it and scroll down his playlist. Some names i have never heard before, but there are many modern ones too. "Uhm...what about that one?" I tap on the screen and Michael Jackson's Billie Jean starts playing. "It seems like we have listened to him once in the car", Matty grins. And i remember, that day Matty and i were driving to his little cottage."Yeah, but i like some of his songs, and Billie Jean is one of my favs" Matty smiles and turns the music louder.

After a while, i ask him where we are going. "You will see, love. I am sure you will remember that place"

I am looking out of the window, when i notice that little cottage, standing on a green field on a hill. "OMG, Matty", i gasp and look at him. "You remember?", he asks with a soft smile. "Of course!!!"

That is the cottage Matty and i had the best time, before all the problems started.

....................

Hey guys, sorry it's just a short update.

The pre-a-levels are nearly over just one exam left and then i swear i will make a BIG update^^

But enjoy that one...

Please feel free to share, comment and fav:))

Much love, Sarah xx