//Shower&going out//

Kate's POV

I am in the shower, when i hear Matty is coming back. "Kate, where are you?" "In the shower", i shout back. I can hear some noises in my bedroom, then the bathroom door is opened. Matty steps in the shower behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hi", he whispers. "Hey...where have you been?" He frozes for a moment but relaxes again. "Nowhere, love", he says and kisses my neck.I turn around to see his face. Matty's eyes look into mine, then his glare moves down. Suddenly Matty presses his lips on mine, sad and desperate. I break the kiss, "Matty whats wrong?" He just shakes his head,"Don't please". I grab his face and kiss him, showing him i am there whenever he wants to talk.

After the shower, Matty is sitting on my bed, just in his boxers, while i stand infront of my closet. I find a red bra and black underwear, putting them on. "Do you have any plans for today?", i ask Matty without looking at him. Instead of an answer he grabs my hand, pulling me on my bed and sitting on me. "What about just staying in bed today?", he grins and puts his lips on my neck, kissing up to my mouth. I moan,"Sounds great" He chuckles and stops kissing. "Unfortunately my Lady we can't." I try to sit up, and Matty gets off bed taking his clothes on. "Why not?", i try to make a pout. Matty sighs,"I have some stuff to do with the boys. But i will call you later maybe for going out tonight okay?" "Okay"
Matty kisses me softly, breathing "I love you" and leaves.

I decide to call Rebecca, because we haven't talked for a while. "Heyy Kate, it's been ages...how are you?" I smile,"Well, i am fine. How about you Becca? How is Ben?"
She giggles, like she is a little child. "He is fine, Kate. Ohh guess what happened last weekend..." She is giggling again. "Hmm...i dunno. Tell me Becca!" "He asked me if i want to marry him", Becca shouts. "What?? Oh Becca i am soo happy for you. Wait you have agreed don't you?" "OF COURSE!!!" and we both start screaming and talking about things like location and dress, wedding stuff. "Okay Kate now it's your turn. How is Matty?" "Fine, he was here tonight..." "Ohhhh. And how is it going?" "Great, i guess." "You guess?? What about his ex?" and i am telling Becca everything that has happened after the last time i met her.
She gives me some advices about not being angry with Matty and Gem. "I hope we will talk soon again Becca. I have missed you" "I miss you too honey. We will meet soon...at least on my wedding" We both laugh and say bye.
I grab a book and try to relax, when my phone buzzes.
Hey babe,
wanna go out tonight? Matty xx
I reply, Of course x
And he texts me he will come around at 8 pm, so in 7 hours. I sigh, what should i do till then?!

..........................

Hey guys, how are you all??
Wow more than 900 readers THANK YOU xxxxxxx
Much love, Sarah xx

P.S.: sorry i really had no idea for a title;))