//What are you doing? Hiding and drinking till you're dead//

"George please tell me!!", i nearly yell. "Kate, listen maybe Matty should talk about that with you..." "DAMN GEORGE SPILL!!!" "No, okay? No he isn't the dad of Gemma's baby!!" I sigh in relieve, he isn't the dad! "Thank you", i whisper and just hang off.

Matty's POV

A knock on my door is waking me up. "Go away Louis!! I don't want to see you, or anyone!!" It hurts me to be like that, but i really don't want him to see me like that. A few bottles of wine and tequila on the floor, as well as clothes...my room is a mess like i am. But instead of Louis' voice, i hear George's. "Hey mate, it's me." I frown, "What do you want G?" He sighs,"I was worried, Matthew. You do worry about friends...Why didn't you tell me, that you are here? You ignored every call. By the way..." He hesitates. "Kate knows you are not the father, Matty." I jump out of bed. "What??? What the fuck George?!", i yell and open my door. "Oh shit, Matthew when have you taking a shower lastly?? You look like shit mate!", he says when he is entering the room. "Fuck off G!", i snap. "Why did you tell her?" "She asked, so why not? Should i have been lying to her?" I am shaking my head. "What else were you talking about?" "Well i have told her that you're a dick sometimes", George's grinning in my face. "Fuck you G!!" But he just laughs and shrugs. "You know Matty...she loves you. She loves you and i am sure, she has never stopped loving you. Not when you were lying to her, not when she thought you are the father of Gemma's baby... And what are you doing? Hiding and drinking till you're dead!!" "What should i do??" "Get your ass to Kate and explain everything!!" Suddenly i feel weaker then ever. "I can't", i whisper. "Stop talking shit mate. You will talk to her. And i will be with you!!", George says determined, pulling me in the bathroom.

................

Hey guys...sorry this chapter is just a filler, next one will be longer i guess^^
Have you heard about the documentary about The 1975?? Gosh i hope that's what the 1st of June is about....
Much love, Sarah xx