//I don't want to miss it again//

Kate's POV

When we arrive Matty's home, my heart beats faster. "Here it is...", Matty looks at me, while i regard this white big house. "Is it yours?" Matty laughs and shakes his head. "No, it's my dad's. Actually i don't spend much time here." He hesitates for a moment, before he goes on. "You know my parents are divorced and i stayed with my father here in London. He is an actor, and since i know George and the boys and this band stuff started i am not here often anymore." "But why do you show me your old home then?" Again he is hesitating, "I dunno. I think i just wanted to show you my real home, not George's or Gem-" "Okay i get it", i cut him off. "Well, do you just wanna stay in the car or do you wanna show me your home?" Matty smiles and we get out of his car.

"Oh you have a little brother?", i ask, when i notice photos on the wall in his room. "Yeah, his name is Louis." There are many photos with Matty and his family and with George, Adam and Ross. I look around. There's a single bed with black bedding, a desk with a computer and some books. I step forward to regard the books, when i notice some packs of cigarettes and a little sachet with..."Whats that?" i ask Matty pointing at his desk. He moves over, "Oh, there's this shit. Uhm...that's weed love. Wow i am surprised dad didn't notice yet." "You smoke weed?" "Yeah, sometimes. It's relaxing." I turn away and look at his wall with posters on it. "You really love MJ don't you?" He just laughs and falls on his bed. I sit down next to him, "Matty?" "Yeah?" I regard his face. Matty's eyes are closed, his blouse has a neckline showing a part of his chest tattoo.
I am not sure if i should really ask, what i have on my mind. "Kate? Whats wrong?" Matty has opened his eyes and is looking at me with a worried expression. "Uhm I- i wanted to ask you..." I take a breath before i go on,"If Gemma gets her baby, do you... Do you want to see it? I mean...it's your baby, so-" "Kate", Matty cuts me off. His expression seems calm, but in his eyes i can see panic and anger. "Why do you ask me that?",he whispers. He hides his face with his hands and stays like that for a few seconds. "Kate, if i am the father i surely will care about it and about Gemma!! I am not that bad!" "I- i didn't mean it like that." Matty presses his forehead against mine. "But why, why did you say 'if i am the father'? Do you think Gemma...?" Matty leans back from me."Kate i am sorry, but i really don't want to talk about that!!" I blush, "Okay" and look on my hands. He sighs and puts his hand under my chin to put my head up. "Hey", he whispers. "I love you"
I look into his wonderful dark brown eyes. "I love you too" and our lips meet softly.

I must have fallen asleep because when i open my eyes, Matty was in front of his window, looking outside and his alarm clock on the nightstand next to his bed shows nearly 8 am. "What the hell? Oh my god Matty, did we sleep here?" I look down at my body. I am still wearing the black dress. Matty turns around,just in his boxers and a white shirt. "Katie you're awake...finallyyy" He sounds weird, so i look straight to his face. He has reddened eyes and can't stop grinning. "Matty? Did you smoke that weed?" He chuckles, "Yes Katie, and it was fantastic!!" He claps his hands like a little child. I can't help but smiling because of his childish cute behavior. "Look, the sun.." Matty points outside. I get up and walk to the window. The sunrise has started. "Ohhh it's raining. Katie can you see the twinkling raindrops?" Suddenly Matty is grabbing my hand, and pulls me downstairs and outside. I can feel the drops falling on my shoulders and on my head. I look at Matty and see his hair full with twinkling drops and the sunshine on his face. He looks like the most beautiful man in the world. I take his face in my hands and press my lips on his,which taste like weed and coffee. Since i know him it's my fav taste and i don't want to miss it again.

......................

Aww guys i am in fucking love with this chapter!!!^^
OMG THANK YOU FOR MORE THAN 600 READERS!!!!! I am soooo glad you like this story xx
Oh Matty and Kate are sooo cute^^
Please feel free to comment, fav or share this story:)
I will upload soon
Much love, Sarah xx