//Ups and downs//

Next morning, i get up before Matty. The boys had brought him home and i just stayed with him, as George has. While i slept next to Matty in his bed, George was sleeping on the sofa in Matty's livingroom. I go downstairs, seeing George is still sleeping. One of his arms hanging down the sofa, as well as one of his legs and he is snoring. I giggle, passing him and enter the bathroom. When i look at the mirror, i groan. My hair is a mess, my make-up is smeared and..oh my god what am i wearing?? I look down and i notice an old shirt of Matty and boxers?? Alright...

I try to clean my face with water and to fix my hair. Then i step out of the bathroom and go to Matty's bedroom again. He is laying on his back, so i can regard his face. He looks younger as he is when he sleeps, and vulnerable. I lay down next him, still regarding him. When my body touches his,Matty is wrapping his arm around me, sighing in relieve. I press my body against his, feeling the warmth of him. "You're awake?", Matty mutters. "Hmm. What about you? How are you feeling?" Matty groans, "I have a big headache!! Fuck!!" I giggle, and wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead. "Hmm...that's nice." Matty takes my face and presses his lips on mine. I gasp, and he turns us around so he is laying on me, his hands wandering down my body and i moan. "Matty!" He stops and looks at me. "You were here the whole night?" I nod. "But why? We haven't met for many months. I have been an completely ass, i just left without saying goodbye. And you? You were-" I kiss him to cut him off. "I have missed you so much Matty"
"I am really sorry love!! I had a hard time and I was a fucking idiot!!" Matty mumbles. He is thinking about something,then he looks at me,"Do you have any plans for today?" I shake my head,"Nope not yet. Why?" "Because now you have", Matty grins and jumps out bed. Well that will be interesting...

A few hours later Matty and I arrive a quarter of the city, I never have been before. "Where are we Matty?" He just smiles and pulls me around a corner. We are infront of a beautiful field with many flowers and a little lake. "Oh my god, that's beautiful!!" "I knew you will like it!", Matty is taken my chin up and gives me a sweet short kiss. He moves forward and sits down surrounded by millions of little colourful flowers which looks kind of weird because as always Matty is dressed in black. "Come here love" when I sit next to him, Matty lays down and closes his eyes. "What a wonderful place.", he sighs. I place my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat and enjoying this moment of just him and me again after all ups and downs we went through.

..............

Helloooooo guys, I finally updated heyyyy;)) Well I hope you are as excited as I am for all these things which happened and will happen and btw do you like this new pink stuff they posted??
Please comment, vote and share...
Much love guys, Sarah xx