Chapter 6

(Demi's pov)
Today is Alyssa's first day of kindergarten and it's going to be different without her daddy seeing her at her first day but I'm greatful that I'll be able to see her go to her first day of kindergarten it's just such an accomplishment for me as a mother.

I remember when Leah was in kindergarten and Darryl wasn't there because he was in Boston but I managed to send him pictures of her. Anyways I remember Leah having a great time with the kids and she made a few friends that day.

At the time of Leah being in kindergarten my ex husband Nick and his girlfriend who's Darryl's cousin Vanessa were in jail at the time and they are still in jail hopefully.

I got out of bed and started looking for something to wear so I picked out a dark green jumpsuit with a pair of flats and a burgny jacket.

After I got changed I put in some matching earrings and combed my hair

While I was combing my hair started thinking about Darryl and how much I miss him I know he only left yesterday but it just feels like he's gone longer.

But I'm glad that Darryl loves me for me not just for my body that I desperately ruined by my insecurities as a teenager because i wanted to look like someone in the magzine or on tv but when I was making love to him the other night he didn't care how my body looked or what my scars on my body was going to ruin my appearance.

He loved me for myself and no wonder I felt like I wasn't to make me look wanted Darryl made me feel loved and make me forget about my insecurities because he didn't care I was a little curvy around my waist he wanted me to feel loved and not feel like he doesn't appreciate me.

I can't wait for Darryl to come back from his crazy week at work so we could go on that trip and have the most amazing weekend ever and not care about the past anymore and focus on us celebrating five incredible years together.

To get my mind off of Darryl I put my comb down and started walking out of the bedroom and walked over to the girl's bedroom.

(OUTSIDE OF GIRL'S BEDROOM)
"Come on girls, it's time to get ready and go to school." I said as I opened the door.

"I wanna go back to sleep." Leah sighed as she tried to roll over.

"Leah Ann Lovato get up." I said as I pulled the blanket off of her bed.

"Okay mom I'm up." Leah replied as she got out of bed.

"I'm up mommy." Alyssa said as she got out of bed.

"That's great honey, now Leah please go get changed in the bathroom while I help your sister get ready for her first day of kindergarten." I responded as I started looking through Alyssa's clothes.

Leah just nodded her head at me as she just grabbed a bunch of clothes and stared going into the bathroom.

When Leah left the room I grabbed some nice clothes for Aly to wear for her first day I picked out het favourite olaf shirt with the purple snowflakes over it, a pair of green pants with her frozen socks and a pair of sneakers.