Chapter 25 Part 1

Just to let everyone know this book was made way before Demi changed pronouns  and I will continue doing what I have been working on so please DO NOT attack me over it!  & this book is 100% fictional and has nothing to do anyone's real life!
□□•<<□○<□<•○<••○•<■○•<○>•>•○■¤○>¤○>¤○>¤>¤○>¤○{¤○{¤○{¤{¤○♤♤○{¤¤{○{《♤
(Darryl's pov)
I'm so happy to be back with Demi and the kids until it's time for me to go back to Boston  and when I come home for good I won't have so much stress on me.

I don't even know if I should even continue being a cop because honestly I hate being away from my family and sometimes I don't understand how Demi hasn't left me because of me not being there for her like I was before leaving to Boston.

Being a cop for so long can be exhausting and rewarding at the same time but sometimes I feel like giving my captain all of my cop equipment and just quit.

I loved being a cop in the beginning but as the years go by you start to have this love hate relationship with the job.

There's been criminals I wanted to lose my mind over but I remember that their not worth it no matter how much anger I have towards them.

To get my mind off the thoughts I've been having recently, I decided to get out of bed and started to put a shirt on.

While I was changing  I saw Demi wake up and stretching then she started to slowly get up out of bed but she was having some trouble.

"Do you need any help Honey ?" I asked with a concerned tone in my voice.

"I can get up it's j-j." Demi answered as she fell in the carpet.

"Woah." I said as I ran over to her and helped her up.

"Thank you for the help; I miss doing things without a huge stomach." Demi sighed.

"I wasn't going to leave the room with you on the floor; that isn't happening." I responded with a serious tone in my voice.

Demi just smiled at me after that.

"I can't wait for this baby to get out of me." Demi fummed.

"This pregnancy looks like a tough one." I said as I started buttoning my shirt up.

"You're lucky you don't have to do with this." Demi sighed with annoyance.

"Seeing you go through this isn't making me feel like the lucky one." I cried.

"Darryl, I've been through three pregnancies and I complained each time when it came to the tough parts and you don't have to get upset over it." Demi reassured me with a caring tone in her voice.

"It's a nice thing that you care." Demi added as she started to hug me.

"I love you so much." I said as I gently hugged her back.

"Dido." Demi replied as she kissed me on the head.

"You're the most beautiful  pregnant woman I've ever wanted to have this wonderful journey with and nothing is going to change that." I said as I let go of her.

After I said that Demi started crying on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course." Demi answered quickly.

"Your hormones are out of whack?" I asked.

"That and I love you so much." Demi answered with a smile.

"I will always love you no matter what." I said with a loving tone in my voice.

After I said that I started to kiss her very passionately.