Chapter eight

(Mature chapter)
I look over at Cuba who's playing with Misty in the living room and smile. 'Don't get too happy. You haven't been honest with her.' My subconscious reminds me. I sigh and look away. Cuba deserves to know but I just don't know how to tell her. "Hey." I look over at her and nod. "What you thinking about?" She asks me and sways closer to me. "You girl." She giggles and kisses the back of my neck. Misty runs into the kitchen and loudly drinks from her bowl.

Cuba sets two plates on her island and fills two cups up with red wine. She sits down and just watches me as I finish making my tortellini. Her eyes shine with excitement as I place some on her plate. I sit down next to her and watch as she takes her first bite. She moans and I mentally shake my head as I try to focus on her tasting my food. "This is so good." She kisses me and then takes another bite. I start to eat just as she takes her first sip of wine.

"You know Mikey, I really appreciate every you've done for me since we met." I look over at her and see pure honesty on her face. "It's no problem. I care about you so I'll do whatever to see you happy." She places her hand on my cheek and i turn my head to her hand. "I love you Cuba." "Oh really?" She jumps and knocks over her wine. I turn to see Jontavion standing behind us. Misty stands guard by Cuba as Jontavion walks deeper into the kitchen "How did you get in here?" She asked. "You left the door unlocked." He leans against the fridge and looks at us with disgrace. "This is what you leave me for?" I see Cuba inhale and I fight the urge to punch him in the throat.

"We were never together." She stalks over to him and looks him in the eye. He looks away from her and in that moment I knew he loved her. I couldn't be mad at him either, she was a strong, independent, smart woman. She made her own money and didn't depend on anyone. She sighs and puts her hand under his chin and forces him to look at her. "Oh Jontavion." I hear her whisper. My heart clenches and I feel myself getting angry. I start to clean up the wine she spilled on the counter.

She leads Jontavion over to the couch and Misty follows behind closely. I silently praised Misty for being so cautious. She sat in the corner by the lazy boy so she could see the whole house. Cuba comes back in the kitchen and apologizes to me. "No it's fine. I know you two were close before you quit." I smile at her and finish washing the dishes I used. I kiss her forehead and tell her I'll see her tomorrow. As I leave I can't help but replay me telling her I loved her. I don't know if I meant it like I loved loved her or just friend loved her.

I drive home in confusion. I sigh as I pull into my driveway and see my wife standing on the porch. "Hi honey." I greet her once I'm out of the car. "Where have you been?" She asked as she follows me inside. I internally groan and turn to her. I kiss her lips passionately and she leans into me to get closer. "I was at a coworkers house helping them fill out some papers for a new company." She pulls away and smiles. "Well I ate out for dinner since Abby is gone." Abby is my 5 year old daughter. I nod and head towards upstairs to take a shower. Dina follows me and strips as I stepped into the shower.

"I missed you..." she says as she kisses my back. I roll my shoulders and press a hand against the glass of the shower. "I" kiss "was" kiss "thinking" kiss. I turn and she gasps as I push her against the shower wall and grasp her throat gently. I bury my nose into her hair and sigh in contentment. I wrap her legs around my waist as I slowly slide her on to my member. She cry's out as she adjusts to the size. I walk forward until her back is against the glass. She whispers my name in my ear and lose control. I set her down and turn her so her back is to me. She gasps at how rough I am but moans in pleasure when my fingers slipped inside her. I quickly replace my fingers with my member and she moans as I pull her head back to my mouth. I nip at her neck as I slowly slide in and out of her, making her beg for more.

I turn the shower off and quickly direct Diane to the bed. She falls on her back and I quickly push her legs up to her head. The minute I place my tongue on her she cried out with pleasure. She rocks her hips against my tongue and I suckle the sweet juices that flow from inside her. With her legs still behind her head I slam into her with my member and she grips my shoulders hard. I repeated this motion until she came around my member. I reached my climax and let myself go inside of her. She held me to her for a while after we were done. "I love you Mikey." She says as she heads back to the shower. I sigh and reach for my phone. I text Cuba to make sure everything is okay and she texts me back with a smiley face. I fall back on the bed and let my mind wander before i fall sleep.

A/N: hey you guys! I hope your enjoying the story so far. I'm really trying to evoke the right emotions as you read the story, I want you to feel what the characters feel.
Please leave a vote if you like the story.
Xx harmless_dreams💗